The NEXT SALE

Thanks, this is what I was looking for

I recognize your name from the Busse sub. I have a few and could take a comparison shot or two with a light chopper if it'd help you out. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

I appreciate it-Just needed a reference-Thanks, looks to be a very Nice light Chopper-Thanks again
I recognize your name from the Busse sub. I have a few and could take a comparison shot or two with a light chopper if it'd help you out. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

We are having a sale of Light Choppers this Friday. There will be 30, which is the largest sale we've had. I've done it this way so they won't sell out so quickly and folks can get what they want without special keyboard kungfu. If they sell out real quick and there are a bunch of folks who don't get what they want I'll set up a preorder for them after the sale. Otherwise, this is the last of the Light Choppers for a while so we can focus on other patterns.

We have EDC in process and the last of the Field Knives soon.

Thank you everyone for your support, 2016 was a good year. We have a new hire now, so our output in 2017 should be improved. This should mean larger sales with bigger windows for folks to get the gear they want.

Happy New Year!

Sounds great. Thanks for the kind consideration you put into your sales as well, with the larger quantity of LC's and possibility of pre-order afterwards. A lot of places don't care about customer satisfaction as long as they sell the appropriate amount of units. Just another reason why CPK rocks. Can't wait for the EDC and maybe score a last FK. Soooo disappointed I missed out on that one.

Happy 2017

There was only one Edge Grain Vintage Micarta grip in the last racing light chopper sale and it was the first to go. Hopefully there are more of them this time around.

I'll try for the third time to get a light chopper today. I was happy to hear that a pre-order will follow this sale and wanted to say, thanks! I've wanted one of these blades for a while.

I'll try for the third time to get a light chopper today. I was happy to hear that a pre-order will follow this sale and wanted to say, thanks! I've wanted one of these blades for a while.

A preorder sale will follow this sale if it sells out again very quickly. If the window of opportunity is relatively large I'll move on to other patterns. The purpose of saving up a month's worth of work and selling it all at one time is to reduce the rush during the sale. If a lot of folks show up but go home empty handed I'll do a preorder.

Nathan, will there a separate sales thread for the LC with instructions. Will they be available at 3PM (Eastern) as in the past.

Thanks
Jim

Nathan, will there a separate sales thread for the LC with instructions. Will they be available at 3PM (Eastern) as in the past.

Thanks
Jim

Not Nathan, but perhaps I can help:

You will see the link to the sales Thread on the very first post of this thread. Nathan always updates that post to relate to an upcoming sale. This sale will be in the Custom's Knife Makers section NOT on this sub forum. Good luck Shark.

Here's that link again:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/754-For-Sale-Fixed-Blades

Thanks my friend, I thought it would be posted here like the racing light choppers were. Without your help, I would have missed it.

What's next? 30 edc's this Friday right?
See that's how rumors start...[emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering that so many people, especially new, don't fully read content that's presented to them, might it be better to avoid what could be taken as misleading content? Just sayin. Or am I missing something?

Back