Theamazingdrew & Captain Spaulding Project

That is some amazing work. I'm really interested in seeing the finished product and may just have to have something similar.
After SWMBO sees this thread I know she will want to do some of these things.

John G said:
I got a little dizzy for a minute. All better now.
I got dizzy just looking at the Captain's mothers day melon. I have a hard time carving a radish rose, for crying out loud.

I hope you end up with the perfect knife Captain Spaulding. You do some amazing work with a melon!

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I enjoy doing ti and our customers love it. It is definitely not something you normally see in a chef case in a supermarket deli.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I enjoy doing ti and our customers love it. It is definitely not something you normally see in a chef case in a supermarket deli.

I for one am glad this was moved here. I might not have seen it if it wasn't.
SWMBO (yolbolsun on BFC) works in a deli and is really interested in learning how to do this.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.:thumbup:

captain, your handles are glued up right now and will be shaped right after the postman gets here and I have a chance to play with my new SARsquatch!

cartman-sweet.jpg

Off to the Taste of Durango to sample local goodies and search for carving and general knife gadgetry to compliment that knife.

WOW. That takes talent.
Now I'm hungry.

That is really cool. I'd love to be able to that.

Back