TiSpine LionSteel new knife 2013

For just €10.00 I'm getting the same color glass breaker clip screw for my TiSpine in Matt Gray. It's a life saver. Don't leave home without it.

what a beauty. I'm looking into getting a slightly different model but I keep coming back and checking out this thread. Those machined blocks are impressive. Great design work here.

Got several of the glass breaker clip screws for my TiSpine in Matt Gray from Gianni in Italy. Thank you. The extras will come in handy for my upcoming SR-1 and / or SR-2 in Matt Gray.

ea3f1d2c-9656-429f-8d7d-7d5e3afe53f1_zps629c3e39.jpg

what a beauty. I'm looking into getting a slightly different model but I keep coming back and checking out this thread. Those machined blocks are impressive. Great design work here.
My blue/purple/violet TiSpine is the most beautiful folder in my collection. If a knife can be said to be sexy, the TiSpine is dead sexy. It's so beautiful that I'm willing to overlook the fact that it's not very easy to open and the polished anodized handle attracts fingerprints like a magnet attracts iron filings.

Last edited:
My blue/purple/violet TiSpine is the most beautiful folder in my collection. If a knife can be said to be sexy, the TiSpine is dead sexy. It's so beautiful that I'm willing to overlook the fact that it's not very easy to open and the polished anodized handle attracts fingerprints like a magnet attracts iron filings.

My TiSpine is also my most beautiful folder. It's pretty smooth opening and closing now. In Matt Gray I have no issues with fingerprints. The TiSpine is my EDC knife now because it's not heavy or bulky. Quite a versatile and stunning piece.

The shiny TiSpine and fingerprints! You know, two of my only complaints about the polished TiSpine were the fact that it was so darn slippery and that it was a fingerprint magnet. Well, today, I solved that problem. While applying some Renaissance Wax to some of my ivory inlay knives .... I decided to try a coat on the entire surface of of the TiSpine (polished gold). I knew that Ren Wax prevented most fingerprints from showing, but only occasionally used on blades .... normally those that I never intend on using. Anyway, after applying a coat to the entire surface of the TiSpine, I noticed two things. First, fingerprints were reduced to the point of being unnoticeable. Secondly, the Ren Wax actually gave the surface of the frame some grab ..... it wasn't nearly as slippery. Being highly polished as it is, it still is more slippery than a matte/blasted frame .... but the extra grab (for lack of a better term) was quite noticeable.

Back