TiSpine LionSteel new knife 2013

........... I've never heard of anyone accidentally overextending the lockbar on their lockbar...

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1037884

Do you know that all the frame lock knives have got something to avoid the overextention?
Any producer have his own way, but all of them have it...

So, which is the reason for that? Do you think that all of us want to put something in the knife for nothing?

Do you know that all the frame lock knives have got something to avoid the overextention?
Any producer have his own way, but all of them have it...

So, which is the reason for that? Do you think that all of us want to put something in the knife for nothing?
Whatever you say, Gianni. Ciao!

Hey Giannilion!

I've had my TiSpine for 3 days now. I love it and get many compliments. :)

Last edited:
So, I'm looking for a TiSpine and I concur with other posters regarding the difficulty in choosing both a color and whether highly polished or matte finish.

BladeHQ has polished grey, bronze and violet/blue as well as matte violet/blue. The matte blue doesn't look that good on their website: http://www.bladehq.com/cat--Lion-Steel-TiSpine--1512

KnifeCenter only has them in matte colors plus polished bronze: http://www2.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_store.html?brand=348&a=folder&&sortType=priceDe&

I cannot find any other vendors for comparison. I may need to see the knives up close and personal to decide on the color.

I'm a proud owner of the robust LionSteel PM-1.

Looking forward to the SR-2 Mini for the 3 inch blade.

Couldn't wait. Ordered a LionSteel TS1 TiSpine with Matte Gray Titanium Handles since I have several other nice folders with Matte Gray Titanium handles and S30V steel blade.

Last edited:
Make sure you post some pics, very interested in the matte gray version.

Couldn't wait. Ordered a LionSteel TS1 TiSpine with Matte Gray Titanium Handles since I have several other nice folders with Matte Gray Titanium handles and S30V steel blade.

$374.95 delivered from Knife Center and it includes two free items (until March 6th):

1. Maxam 9" Army Green Camo Paracord Bracelet, Whistle Buckle
  2. Maxam Small Household Scissors, 5-1/8" Overall, Bue

Make sure you post some pics, very interested in the matte gray version.

Got shipped today today and I should get it on Thursday.

I'll post a photo of the TiSpine beside my other nice folders with Matte Gray Titanium handles and S30V steel blade. That way we can better judge color and size.

01EAA180-707D-4420-A05C-2383B65BB405-4892-000004F0672FF94B_zps4b527d7a.jpg

Here's my new TiSpine which arrived today next to the large Spyderco Military Titanium S30V and the small Spyderco Chaparral CTS-XHP Titanium. Beautiful piece and due to slimness & lightness great for EDC. A little too tight right now for one-handed opening.

97E9322B-EE08-421F-950C-5A29BDFE79F2-6311-0000063DEF1E4C99_zps79ffc8f8.jpg

Looks great! I can't wait for mine to arrive, I sold the first one due to the fact that it was just to shiny. This matte version looks to be the ticket. Thanks fr the pics.

Gianni are the clips titanium as well?

The clip has the "gritty" titanium feel and the screw seems blasted. All also matte. I really like the glass breaker on my PM-1.

Here's a photo of the TS-1 and PM-1 looking at the clip end and screw.

5FBFC091-8A08-4EE4-A37D-21D6CB70A7C3-6383-00000653DF8E840A_zps91db9f30.jpg

Awesome thanks bro! You are making the wait even harder now. Is yours really stiff or is it just the detent?

It's not as stiff now since I've been opening and closing it over a hundred times. I cannot open it just with my thumb. I have to use a pinch of thumb and index finger to open it. Also, the release sticks some. The blade isn't that sharp. I wonder if it's supposed to be like that from the factory. It's a great looking, slim and light carry knife. I have less than 12 hours with it.

Back