Titanium Backpacker!

I bet the sick bastard left the head on, too. Probably lets his kids play on it, even.
Just goes to show you- sometimes even Cookie Monster has to get whacked when he steps out of line.

I'm thinking that too, probably with a half chewed up cookie in it! :D Bear skin rug style.

CM was hanging out with Snoop and Charlie Sheen on the SS set, started slipping and got capped!

I bet the sick bastard left the head on, too. Probably lets his kids play on it, even.
Just goes to show you- sometimes even Cookie Monster has to get whacked when he steps out of line.

I'm thinking that too, probably with a half chewed up cookie in it! :D Bear skin rug style.

CM was hanging out with Snoop and Charlie Sheen on the SS set, started slipping and got capped!

You know, people can be good at a lot of stuff but for me it is just making knives and double posting. The double posting part really comes naturally.

I'm working on my chisel posting next, I'm thinking it will be more high performance.

That Cookie Monster pelt was hard to come by. It's not like I can wait him out from a deer blind or something, and I had to make a ghillie suit that resembled some shag carpeting and I lay prone in front of the La-Z-Boy for about 3 days. My dog kept trying to get at the cookies I set out for bait. I'm still trying to figure out what Snuffleupagus eats.

I have some old one-offs from Daniel, great little knives. I have one in each of my bags along with a flashlight. I just have to remember to take them out if I bring that bag when I fly.

I'm still trying to figure out what Snuffleupagus eats.

Ahhhh. Aloysius Snuffleupagus. My most deadly enemy, and wiliest quarry.

I've been tracking him for decades by his spoor. If you'd like to pick through it, you could probably figure out his diet- I'm thinking it looks like it's got chunks of Ernie and Bert in it this time.

By the way- the Fozzie Bear coat came out nicely. If anyone would like to make a handwarmer, or a swell toque, I've got a couple square feet left. There's a cigar burn in one place, but I think that adds character like scars on leather.

That Cookie Monster pelt was hard to come by. It's not like I can wait him out from a deer blind or something, and I had to make a ghillie suit that resembled some shag carpeting and I lay prone in front of the La-Z-Boy for about 3 days. My dog kept trying to get at the cookies I set out for bait. I'm still trying to figure out what Snuffleupagus eats.

I have some old one-offs from Daniel, great little knives. I have one in each of my bags along with a flashlight. I just have to remember to take them out if I bring that bag when I fly.

That's the thing, it is true urban warfare. Shag too, I hear you... probably the green stuff.

I know, La-z-boy and some cookie urine spray... man what good time!

Snuffleupagus is kind of into roller disco and that sort of thing. I'd set up some shiny mirrors and play some Bee-Gees, he'll show up eventually.

You guys are killing all my childhood heroes. What's next... gonna tell me Miss Piggy isn't sexy as heck?

Look!

A patented Double Post™!

I'm nailin' this whole internet thing. Stuck the landing and everything.

Hundredth post, too. :D

I really like the carbidizing pattern, very subtle. Don't change it.
Wow those went fast! I've been waiting for one since way back when you showed the concept. I hope there will be another run sometime.

You guys are killing all my childhood heroes. What's next... gonna tell me Miss Piggy isn't sexy as heck?

if I was a male pig puppet I'd totally be doing her! :D I mean like... dude!

Know what's green and smells like pork?

:D

I know!

Look!

A patented Double Post™!

It's tricky to get the double post right, some can't do it. Once you have the touch it comes naturally.

(either that or my internet sucks) lol at least the view is nice

if I was a male pig puppet I'd totally be doing her! :D I mean like... dude!

Know what's green and smells like pork?

:D

I know!

Look!

A patented Double Post™!

It's tricky to get the double post right, some can't do it. Once you have the touch it comes naturally.

(either that or my internet sucks) lol at least the view is nice

Killer knives! And hey you drink one of my favorites beers, Bigfoot! You have to be a man to drink that stuff!!

Wow those went fast! I've been waiting for one since way back when you showed the concept. I hope there will be another run sometime.

Thanks! Carbide Saw Teeth!

I'll make more quickly! It really makes my day that they sold quickly but I want everyone to get one quickly, they have literally been in the works for a year and I have put my all into the design.

Killer knives! And hey you drink one of my favorites beers, Bigfoot! You have to be a man to drink that stuff!!

Much appreciated! I really like that beer and I make beer too... strong ales are my favorite and it is a good one.

Mr. BadEx, I grabbed two but it's okay with me if you want one of them. I only really need one right now.

but I want everyone to get one

Perhaps you should put a one knife per person per day limit on your offerings... just a thought.

I live in the middle of downtown Philly, and use mobile broadband since I move all day long for work. I need to be able to bust out my device (heh!) any time if my boss needs my input. So I don't also pay for a home connection. Usually I can stay connected with no problems, and get 10-20mbps consistent down. But sometimes, for whatever reason- nothing. Not a drop of data shall pass. Page loads stop partway through, IRC/IM connections suddenly notify you that you got kicked 2 minutes ago...it's annoying as hell sometimes, especially when sexting or otherwise communicating with my girlfriend. All of a sudden, I'm not answering- and you can imagine the what follows. :mad:

Mr. BadEx, I grabbed two but it's okay with me if you want one of them. I only really need one right now.

PGeo00 that would be great! Thanks for your generosity. If it's ok with Daniel I can pay whoever and he can ship direct to me. Somebody let me know where to send the loot!

Email sent PG.

Last edited:
Day late and a dollar short! Was really wanting to get in on these. Those who scored congrats, and my wallet thanks you. Next run I'll be ready. Maybe in Damascus?

Back