Titanium PENCIL [not pen yet] Part II

Who is in for under $65.00? It is in the works, more details coming, I have secured someone else [you will be surprised] and...it will be different but every bit as functional.

I think the reason the last one imploded was because it was so much like a pencil it became labor intensive.

You will see one in the near future.

Who is in? HA!

i'll take one. but i REALLY want a pen, as writing and signing documents with a pencil gets strange looks

:confused:

Interested, but only if it looks like a pencil. It doesn´t have to be colored in a nice yellow (I can fix that myself with a nice pencil logo). But it has to be hexagonal and sharp. Then YES I´m interested.

/Colinz

Originally posted by vactor
i'll take one. but i REALLY want a pen, as writing and signing documents with a pencil gets strange looks
Vactor, you are confusing the 2 Titanium projects. This one is the pencil, but it has no lead for writing anything. It's strictly a defensive deviced manufactured to look like a pencil. The one you're asking for is not yet finalized.

Just remember, this is a pencil and not a pen and it is only in the shape of a pencil. It is actually a scribe. More coming...heh.

Back