Titanium PENCIL [not pen yet] Part II

Put me down for 2, cause I need one for a friend.
Thanks Don,
Did Gordon email you?
Reed

Count me in for one as long as I can pay using Snail mail and a Money Order (bad credit due to a divorce). P.S. Don's website is the coolest

You will be able to. Thanks for the compliment too. New stuff on Page Three as of yesterday. I'm just learning how to do everything myself. Jay is the man.

Originally posted by Don Rearic
Just remember, this is a pencil and not a pen and it is only in the shape of a pencil. It is actually a scribe.

Ohhh nooo officer it's not a weapon...It's a stylus for a PDA! Yep, put me down for one for my Palm Pilot :D
Stay safe,
Clyde

Originally posted by rawhide_clyde
It's a stylus for a PDA! Clyde
Now that's what Don should market this under. The Urban Stylus (with due reference to Cold Steel).

More information is coming in days, I have pictures and when the time comes, you can just tag the e-mail link in my signature line for details. Some protos have been made of three things, all in Titanium. They should be shipping before Christmas. Stay tuned.

Originally posted by rigormootis
I think I'd definatly be interested in the pen version.

Are you referring to the Pencil/Scribe or to the Pen in another thread?

If you are referring to the Pen, two separate projects friend. I have to keep telling people that. There is a HUGE difference between the two. Much more complicated.

Back