Triple Play

Jim,

Really liking that Karda. If I can get my photo app to function, I'll jump in on this.

Tony

Photobucket has been down all day Tony. I assume that's what you are using because my pics aren't showing either

5928ea66ea75bee5e12fc25750811f3e.jpg

One of each though conspicuously "light" on my Surls acquisitions. I'll remedy that soon.

7dce2f98cea4ffb7405ce3dd8d30c983.jpg

Two Shanks and an Esquire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 blue Esquires...?

~ P.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, those are nice. Pleeeease keep me in mind if ever you find yourself needing to sell the Esquire. I might even open up the bog oak vaults for a trade. ;)

If you don't mind me asking; What are the steel thickness and liner/stripe colors?

The perspective in that photo is messing with my head. Very cool. What's the handle on the middle one?

sergio
I'm convinced you have the most awesome Fiddlebacks.

looks like black palm or something like that Jim

sergio

looks like black palm or something like that Jim

Thanks Phillip. I'm convinced of this as well. I mean those pins!. Just wow.

sergio

Haha. Well, I don't know about that, but thanks for the kind words. There are a few other sharks out there that have some pieces I'd love to own including some of yours! :D

And yes, you are correct: Black Palm

Nice - its like a pointy hump day. I like the spalting down the side/middle on those too.

Thanks Jerry. I noticed a matching Sylverfalcen in today's Behind the Scenes. 🤔

They're kinda alright! Just to help you out so you don't get stuck with all of them I'll take that Raptor off your hands and try to get my money back somehow.

Back