Update on John

I read some online comments a couple years ago from someone claiming to be an ER doctor. He said that any time patients went into cardiac arrest, he would have them drink water with a tsp cayenne pepper mixed into it and that he never lost a single patient to a heart attack. He had more to say than that, basically trying to sell the idea that drinking cayenne pepper water is extremely good for the cardiovascular system. I'm still young, but thought I'd try out the concoction. The day before I had tried it, I tested my resting heart rate, and the day after I tried it, I tested again, and noted a surprising 6 bpm difference. I only wish I had read this info before Dad had died of his heart attack. I am sure that if I had, I would have insisted he carry a thermos of CP water around, though I am also sure he would have disregarded the idea. Feels like drinking sandpaper. But sometimes that what feels the worst is what does the body best. Take it with a grain of.... pepper! But if this weird post can help someone, then I don't mind looking a little cuckoo.

I have read that too.
I read some online comments a couple years ago from someone claiming to be an ER doctor. He said that any time patients went into cardiac arrest, he would have them drink water with a tsp cayenne pepper mixed into it and that he never lost a single patient to a heart attack. He had more to say than that, basically trying to sell the idea that drinking cayenne pepper water is extremely good for the cardiovascular system. I'm still young, but thought I'd try out the concoction. The day before I had tried it, I tested my resting heart rate, and the day after I tried it, I tested again, and noted a surprising 6 bpm difference. I only wish I had read this info before Dad had died of his heart attack. I am sure that if I had, I would have insisted he carry a thermos of CP water around, though I am also sure he would have disregarded the idea. Feels like drinking sandpaper. But sometimes that what feels the worst is what does the body best. Take it with a grain of.... pepper! But if this weird post can help someone, then I don't mind looking a little cuckoo.

Back