Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys crack me up, you are talking to RYP like he is some knife maker business man. in reality this is a guy who deals with crazy M-Fers on a regular basis who decided to make a stout knife and offer it to people who need it. where he made the mistake was allowing all of you vaginas to order one. How can you possibly expect a businessman response from someone who makes a living dealing with HOSTILE people?!?! You all (well..maybe some of you) know that if you were talked to the way you talk to him, you would be throwing punches and breaking ribs.

DPX's FIRST folder EVER had one freakin flaw and you jump on it like flies on shit. To me, that's just pathetic..if you don't want the freakin knife then don't buy it/return it..there are plenty of people waiting in line who don't give a flying "F" about this stupid ef-n blog who will be happy to take your knife. in fact - if you don't want yours send them to me, ill pay the freakin shipping...

Ren- bottom line is this, dont poke the lion with your stick and then act surprised when he eats you...

adios dumb mofos

u R soFa kINg WE tOdd diD.

allowing all of you vaginas to order one. You all (well..maybe some of you) know that if you were talked to the way you talk to him, you would be throwing punches and breaking ribs.

Ren- bottom line is this, dont poke the lion with your stick and then act surprised when he eats you...

adios dumb mofos

Grow up.

Cool. So why did 100 + people decided to spend their Friday night here?

I'm sure some are here for the Jerry Springer show. Others are here because they have a real concern for the industry, politics and love for the knife world.

Trust me, none of our dissenters need any of this crap added to their arsenal.

Knives are already verboten in much of the world. Even the local news is reporting how protesters in Cairo are waving machetes and swords in the air. Do we really need any fuel thrown on the fire?

It boils down to knives and the place they hold in the public eye. The last thing we need is snot bubbles, instructions on how to smuggle knives on to passenger air planes and a "operator" mentality towards knives.

Long story short, some of us are here because we care and and have a true concern for the industry. Including Ren. While he can be coarse and up-front, he is only concerned with preserving his right to pursue his desires and keep the players in the knife world honest.

Face the facts yourself! You tried to sell a bunch of decent, hard working people a piece of shit knife. QC was laughable. Production was delayed for many months. You took peoples money up front. To top it off you decided to expose a well- respected members wife's personal info for God knows what reason. Pray tell, why???????
"behaved like a bfc moderator and issued infractions."

I admit I don't know all the girl slaps that are available to me as a moderater. And I DO promise to spend some time reading about all the buttons I must push, backslash head butts and dot colon beheadings. Perhaps that where is I failed. I thought if somebody has spent the last week calling you an asshole outside your window you should saunter down and ask him what his problem was.

I deal with really, really bad and violent people every day and I find that an honest direct face forward approach is best. So I invited Ren into this forum to share his opinions with all of us. I guess he didn't like that. So mea culpa for trying to find out specifically what his problem was.

I understand that a lot of people are terrified of being yanked out of their internet ninja world and into the real world but how else can I deal with people. As if we are role playing or wearing gnome costumes looking for magic keys?

I am not very good at the internet world of pretending so I apologize if the truth or facts insult or scare people here. I make real products for real people who work in real places. I have yet to deal with fake people who live in fake places and say fake things.

mea culpa.

You know I am going to respond to this thread although I should not. Mr. Pelton I will take the high road and apologize for some of the things I posted. I have been a collector and purveyor of knives for over 35 years. My personal collection is valued at best estimate of over $100k. I have been a presence in the knife industry for years. That said, I am uncomfortable with your machoism. Its tough enough defending my right to carry knives and firearms as it is. Your macho talk just gives fuel to those who wish to strip us of our rights. You can fly off to burma or whereever but I have responsibilities here at home. You threaten my rights with your talk. With regards to your HEST F it is unfortunate that quality control was not in place and an inferior product was shipped. i applaud you for making it right for your customers. But I have to say I was really creeped out when you post my work and my wifes work info and numbers on this forum without my permission. WTF was that about. Monday morning I will now be filing compliance documents with home office incase I am now audited by FINRA or the SEC. Thanks for that by the way. Way out of line.

As for everyone else. I think everyone has said their piece any more said would be redundant. So I again am taking the high road and asking that we leave it at that and give Mr Pelton a break from the ass raping...

Thank you,

Ren

Great respect for you Ren, I think all that needs to be said has been said and we should let mods take care of this situation as feel they should.

Thanks Teol, we should talk... ;)

I have video embedding classes on Mondays , stop by
for a free lesson ! :D

thanks Numbers.:thumbup:

I am amazed at how much you watch the numbers Numbers. :confused::D

You are a real person on the internet right?

Please tell me you are not fake like bushybushy?

Yes real ,what have you heard ??? Did the SWISS agents contact you ???? :eek::eek::eek:

1234,,,,,:D

Hi Ren, ( I think this is how we started)

I accept your apology. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back