WAS Wednsday Sale thread

Yeah...I see that. I want two out of the three.

But Allen took ALL of my money this past weekend.

Man, that Rocky Mountain Nessmuk is stunning.

And that mini-Loveless! Oh man...I've got to walk away.

Yeah...I see that. I want two out of the three.

But Allen took ALL of my money this past weekend.

Man, that Rocky Mountain Nessmuk is stunning.

And that mini-Loveless! Oh man...I've got to walk away.

i cant have a bad turn out otherwise Allen wont let me do this again:p

Tony you want to share what you scored over the weekend?

Yes sir! They should arrive tomorrow, and you know I love to post pics.

I picked up a Surls recurve fighter with an Ironwood handle. Allen had three of them at Trackrock, and I begged him to sell me one, but I was too late. He had another at Kansas City this weekend - I sure didn't need it, and it doesn't serve any real purpose for me other than looking particularly bad-ass...but it was one of those "collector" moments. You know...collect knives, spend money.

And...I picked up a Surls Raven. The new model he's been making, with a Koa handle and full spalting on the blade. I don't know what it is about it, but the blade profile is something I think I really like.

And I'm a real sucker for the full spalting.

Or...it's just that I'm compensating for missing out on that incredible stag handled, spalted blued blade he offered last Wednesday. I loved the blade profile on that one, and I'm crazy for the blueing on the blade.

I'd love to pick up the mini Loveless - I carry one daily, and Phillip is right. It is a perfect EDC knife. I'm searching for an excuse...well, my eldest IS about to turn 18! Oh...but he stole my bog oak Huntsman just three months ago. To hell with all that!

Posting up at the usual 8:15 for preview and then unlock at 8:30, hope to see you there!

Allen will be posting up at the usual 8:15 for preview and then unlock at 8:30

if anyone is looking for a kitchen knife, there is a awesome one listed tonight!

Back