Well...It's Friday...

I'm way late today. Spent the morning in the ER and now I'm in the hospital for a few days. I have a procedure tomorrow morning and then maybe I'll get some answers. The worst Fiddleback Friday I've ever had! But I'm still livin'. Hope yalls weekend is better than mine!

I'm way late today. Spent the morning in the ER and now I'm in the hospital for a few days. I have a procedure tomorrow morning and then maybe I'll get some answers. The worst Fiddleback Friday I've ever had! But I'm still livin'. Hope yalls weekend is better than mine!
Oh man, get well and hopefully they figure something out!

Hey Fiddlefriends, happy Fiddleback Friday! Just wanted to drop an update. I'm finally back home after 11 long days in the hospital. I've got a long recovery ahead of me but I'm on the right path now. Thanks for your prayers and best wishes.

Hey Fiddlefriends, happy Fiddleback Friday! Just wanted to drop an update. I'm finally back home after 11 long days in the hospital. I've got a long recovery ahead of me but I'm on the right path now. Thanks for your prayers and best wishes.
Dang, I imagine that absolutely was a long 11 days. Glad to you're back home and back to posting. All the best to you for a good recovery. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great news Greg. Time to heal and rebuild brother. Prayers are with you. đź‘Š

gO2OVq.gif

Back