Well...It's Friday...

Fridays here with a sub zero blast. It's 2 degrees in my shop this morning but I've got to get a few things finished up. Stay warm my friends! See you tonight!

That’s why I live here. I hate cold weather. That’s why my company sent me to Iowa few years ago for a job. I got to spend two winters there. It just happened to be the first winter was when the polar vortex or whatever craziness they called it came through. Record snow, temps, flooding. Great! Got it all. Miserable.

Fridays here with a sub zero blast. It's 2 degrees in my shop this morning but I've got to get a few things finished up. Stay warm my friends! See you tonight!
Rocking the -18 here in southwest MT this morning. It's been a weak winter up until about week before Christmas, so better late than never I guess.

I hope you, and any other frigid Fiddlebackers, have a great Friday and stay out of the wind.

It's a balmy 5ºF here in eastern ID, but they're calling for winds up 55mph and half a foot of snow. All roads in/out of our valley are closed indefinitely, major avalanche hazards. Good day to hole up and hunker. 😉

Have a great weekend, Fiddleheads!

Hope nothing good tonight. I’ve bought my limit for the month. Well probably for few months.

That’s why I live here. I hate cold weather. That’s why my company sent me to Iowa few years ago for a job. I got to spend two winters there. It just happened to be the first winter was when the polar vortex or whatever craziness they called it came through. Record snow, temps, flooding. Great! Got it all. Miserable.
I hear ya, but fewer people, everything cost less, natty winter threads, and the excitement of dying from exposure keeps me in The North.

Fewer vistas look prettier than a fresh snowfall.

Happy Friday. With the increase in temps, we had 65 yesterday and about 75 today in central Virginia. Some rain because of the change over.

Back