Well...It's Friday...

Good morning Fiddlefriends! What a great week it's been here with the recent warm up. Hopefully the weather continues to improve in the following days. Tonight's knives are looking good. Hope to see you all at the sale!

Go Friday. Leaving Sunday for a work road trip, down to AZ. One great thing about driving vs flying: how many Fiddlebacks can I bring?

Not sure yet, but I'll figure it out.

Good Friday to you all.

Well, it's Friday again. It's getting pretty quiet around here anymore. I miss the good ole days of interacting with friends. I guess all things change. I know most of you are probably on FB but I'm not. And I won't be. This used to be such a fun place. Anyway, I'll quit being a downer and wish you all a great weekend!

Well, it's Friday again. It's getting pretty quiet around here anymore. I miss the good ole days of interacting with friends. I guess all things change. I know most of you are probably on FB but I'm not. And I won't be. This used to be such a fun place. Anyway, I'll quit being a downer and wish you all a great weekend!
Thanks for still sharing photos and Fiddleback lore when you can.

Stay well out there.

Been a long week. Just looked at the sale and am surprised that the evangiline hasn’t sold. If I hadn’t told my wife that I wouldn’t buy anything this week since I overspent last week. That is a good looking blade.

Good morning Fiddlefolks. Another week gone. They go so fast anymore. Haven't seen a preview yet but I'm sure we'll see some cool knives tonight. Have a great weekend my friends!

I’m surprised no one grabbed the hiking buddy in magnacut. I really want but trying to be careful

Back