Well...It's Friday...

In case you guys want more info on tonight's drop. Andy and I shot another video podcast this week. Let me know if this format is worth continuing. We're planning as of now to shoot it LIVE each week on Wednesday at 4:30PM on Knife Outpost YouTube channel. Which means you basically see the knives from Fiddleback at the same time I do! Anyways, here's the last video...

I can't embed it here for some reason... I think maybe because it was a livestream, not an upload to YT... ?

Woke up ….for..well..you know…happy Friday. Back to sleep….ZZZZZZzzzzz..zz..z…

Edit: I forgot to post this this morning about 3;30Am. :rolleyes:

Something like Friday almost gone, but a nice group of blades today.

Thanks to both makers for their efforts.

Friday preview is up on the site, and likely in your email.

...AND...

Here's the video with Mr. Fiddleback himself this week...

...if you tried to watch this video previously, the Livestream's audio was garbage. I fixed it and uploaded a fresh copy with clean sound! Let me know what you think, we're still figuring this out.

Good morning Fiddlefriends! This year has had lots of ups and downs but somehow our family and friends help us through. It's the last Friday of the year. Let's make it a good one! See you all tonight!

Good morning Fiddlefriends! This year has had lots of ups and downs but somehow our family and friends help us through. It's the last Friday of the year. Let's make it a good one! See you all tonight!
Family and Friends - indeed, your words are wise.

Good final Friday to you, and all Fiddlebackers.

Back