What’s everyone listening to tonight?

Goth metal station. Some days they play stuff which grates on the ears, but there are a lot of melodic songs on there.

I’ve been on a real Mekong Delta trip of late. I tend to cycle through catalogs of bands. I saw between the buried in me in 2004 with cattle decapitation and darkest hour at the Mason Jar in AZ.

Shoreline 10/6/00
My first show

Specifically Cities --> Sand starting at 1:41:43

Great disintegration of Cities and Trey's most melodious guitar buildup/shred on the last half of Sand I've ever heard.

Enjoy!

These mans come with some real verses!
NLE Choppa is my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvorit

Swp, I just laid down on my bed to rest my bad back and got on Bladeforums. Great thread as I do know some great music. Try Eva Cassidy who sadly died at the age of 33. Was from the D.C. area and became famous by posthumously selling over One Million copies of her album "SONGBIRD". Ella Fitzgerald would have been impressed.
Rachael Price, lead singer of Lake Street Dive is another master of the craft. I heard 4 bars of the Jackson Fives " I Want You Back" ( album- "Fun Machine") and was blown away. I don't think I ever heard a better singer. Incredible.
A must hear pair.

Crickets outside my window. Fan of my computer. Subtle oscilations of my fridge. Tippa tippa tap of posting on the forum. Click.

Back