What do you drive?

My daily driver/work vehicle is a blacked out F150

My highway vehicle/ sleeper rocketship is a 2007 V10 Audi S6

Nice truck! Is it lifted or leveled? What tire size are you running? Looks like they stick out a bit. I drive an F150 also, and my next plan is to buy some truck accessories like lift kit, nerf bars, bug deflector and a lot more.

DSC0216312007ea652689cdbac71.jpg

Wish my garage was as uncluttered as yours. But then again, I have no where else to put a lot of the stuff that has accumulated. I'm okay with the clutter. Driving a 2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x2. Don't use a 4x4 enough to justify the added maintenance and other costs, but I have owned a number of them.

Don’t have a pic on my ipad but I drive a 2003 Ford Excursion with the v10. Riding on 35s and the only things still stock on it is the engine and paint. Love it but hate the 11mpg city 12 hwy.

Is that a Yugo GV?

I'm driving nothing now. My 2011 KIA Sorento is in the shop for the first time. Remote gas door lid stopped working. Wiring got fried somehow.

It will be ready Monday. $350...

After 6 months of having to open the hatch and pulling the manual release, I took it in.

I really need a new pic of my Sorento. Maybe Friday.

Well, there is a new car in the family!

My mom got a 2015 Kia Sedona SXL. Incredible ride for a minivan. 4th Kia in the fam!

I've got a 2011 Sorento SX, my cousin bought my 2012 Forte EX hatchback, my grandma has a Sorento as well, 2015.

These cars never break down. The middle row captains chairs recline and have a pop up foot rest! The heated steering wheel might be my favorite feature.

Back