What do you wish buck made ?

Hickory n steel

Gold Member
Is there anything you wish buck would make that they don't ?

For me the big 1 would be left handed factory leather sheaths, because I'm a lefty and want to be able to properly carry a buck fixed blade on my belt in factory leather sheath without having to pay extra or jump through hoops to get it. It doesn't seem unreasonable to be able to swap sheaths by mail does it ?

And lastly I'd love to see a model 55 with straight bolsters, because as it is with the curved bolsters they fall just short of being the miniature 110 buck intends them to be ( it's not just a coincidence that what is like a half scale 110 has half it's model number is it ? )
How cool would it be to have a 110 on your belt and a legitimate baby 110 in your pocket ?

110 and 119 with pearl white handles.
Buck Machete with 14 or 18 inch clip point blade

that's all I could think of so far,,,,Buck already makes a bunch of knives that I want and don't have yet.

300 series with just the clip sheepsfoot combo ala the Schrade 93ot wrangler.
ylrdjuY.jpg

USA-made 300 series that don't have weak springs. :thumbsdown:

Also, bring back the yellow and red scales. :thumbsup:

Oh, and full flat grind blades wouldn't hurt either. :D

Last edited:
I agree with Matt and Wardo. I just got a 302 with an awesome snap, so I know they can do it. I would personally like bone handles on American made Bucks. A 110 and 112 with the bone they use on the Chinese series would be really cool...

Looking back at the survey SK knives did... They are bringing out the top voted model from that but the close runner up was a modern 110.
Which would look much like Buck's Classic model 111 with a pocket clip. I don't think they would even have to have the stamped engraving.
Just the thin, light, aluminum frame, up grade steel and a good pocket clip. There were a lot of guys that voted for this type model. Hence I think there is room for a short run like this. If the Club doesn't do a model like this. Those guys will see it and do a run like this. No Problem. DM

Last edited:
I'd like a jack knife configuration in the 303 size with clip and the spey/pen blade. Like the Old Timer 33OT. Also maybe offer some bone scales on the US made knives.

A sabre grind bushcraft line.

This year, a 119 with upgraded steel(prefer a darkened blade) with the 75th anniversary tang stamp and the medallion on an upgraded handle. There are some that have the tang stamp but not the medallion. Preston

Buck should make a heavy duty multi tool/pliers tool that includes a pocket clip and a non serrated blade, mini pry bar, scissors and bottle opener, etc., basically a big multi tool that has everything you need to be your main multi tool to carry in the pick up truck.

Edit: I also forgot to include interchangeable torx drivers so you could swap out the exact torx sizes needed.....and of course it would need flat head and Phillips screw drivers.

Last edited:
1) An updated camping/survival/bushcraft knife similar to the Selkirk, but not made in China and with a larger handle.

2) An updated Nighthawk. Oxygen tank holes aren't needed. Re-issue the tanto version (non-serrated) and the 652 Bravo.

Last edited:
I'd like a jack knife configuration in the 303 size with clip and the spey/pen blade. Like the Old Timer 33OT. Also maybe offer some bone scales on the US made knives.
A buck version of the middleman jack would be pretty cool, I'll be carrying my 33OT for the month and it's a great pattern.
But honestly though I think I'd actually like buck to produce a Barlow.

Something between the 55 and the 112. The 55 is just a bit small, the 112 too large for my pocket.

Something between the 55 and the 112. The 55 is just a bit small, the 112 too large for my pocket.

Try the 501. The size is pretty much what you're looking for. It's a great size and it has a really useful blade shape. I hear you though, it'd be nice to have that size with a clip point...

Reactions: BP_
Back