What Fiddleback Forge knife are you totin' today?

tgV17Q.jpg

These days, yeah. I've bought some more recently from knifeoutpost.com, some from the Fiddleback site back when the Friday sales were hosted there, and some from members here.
Cool. I’ve been checking them out a little and was having trouble finding much to choose from elsewhere

Cool. I’ve been checking them out a little and was having trouble finding much to choose from elsewhere

Fiddlebacks used to be available some of the popular dealers years ago, but then I think Andy just got too busy and had to cut back on production, so it was brought back in-house in smaller numbers. The good news from one of the recent vids is that it sounds like he's freed up from some other stuff these days and is returning to making more knives, so we should expect better availability in the near future. :thumbsup:

I’m not crying about it. Yet. Now if Andy would drop an OSK Utility I would be all over it. Just something about that blade shape I like. I have a custom that is similar and it is great.

I’m not crying about it. Yet. Now if Andy would drop an OSK Utility I would be all over it. Just something about that blade shape I like. I have a custom that is similar and it is great.

That meme was referring to me, actually. I want a Bushboot really bad. 🤣

I would love to see a OSK Utility... never seen one drop before.

Yeah, come to think of it, I don't recall ever seeing one of those drop either.

Back