What is your favorite small fixed blade carry knife (under 5" black length)?

aJ2xLXE.jpg

N6pIwp9.jpg

JK.....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

As far as I can tell, TOPS designed the "Tex Creek" as a hunting knife.

Despite that, it's pretty slender and robust, and carries nicely in an Armatus "Architect" sheath...

20240402_183502 (BF).jpg

*TOPS shows it as having a blade length of 4.19".

**I'm 95% sure that the Armatus sheath is compatible with an Ulti-Clip or small or large Tek-Lok. (*for vertical carry) Happy hunting.

You don't understand this State man. If they wanna get you they will. Especially if you're advertising. Cops will show up and try to find something to arrest you for and they usually will. Disturbing the peace, terrorizing, brandishing a weapon, disorderly conduct. It's really bad here. They'll figure something out to get you on. The job justifying cops are always looking for easy targets and just around to get you. So that's why you have to be really careful these days.

Is it all police/sheriffs,/detectives in the whole state or just your area?

For instance if you walk around the hood in Nashville TN with a sidearm, someone will call the fuzz, whereas if you did it in Dickson , no one would notice.

Haha yea I wish a North Dorkota judge would see it that way, but unfortunately not. They will imagine the worst and toss my butt in a cell. This State is incredibly corrupt.
Did you see my earlier response about maybe moving to South Dakota? Just curious if it would be freer or has a better law enforcement reputation?

Did you see my earlier response about maybe moving to South Dakota? Just curious if it would be freer or has a better law enforcement reputation?
I've been looking into it for quite awhile, since they've decided to make my life a living hell here.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd kinda like to run across these fire breathing, virgin eating cops you speak of. Having been involved in L.E. since the late 90's, I get a kick out of over zealous cops trying to flex on me when I KNOW I have them in a legal checkmate 😁 Plus I have bail money and don't carry heirlooms.

That said, my favorite "under 5 inch fixed valde" (hopefully you mean 5" BLADE, 5" OAL would be TINY) would be a tie between two SOG''s

Northwest Ranger II
Kiku 4 inch Fixed

The Northwest comes with a garbage sheath but I just made my own.

I really like that knife, but I just can't swing the $500+ dollars for it these days. Esse seems like a better value.

Understood. I think I paid below $350 for either of mine, but also that is steep compared to other knives, unless you are on an INFI kick like me :)

(keep an eye on the exchange, DEK1s, SOBs, etc., do pop up at good prices, much better than at dealers or on ebay)

"SOCP" type Dagger. I have periforal neuropathy in my hands so drawing and opening a folder at speed isn't possible. Also it's small and highly concealable, and it's possible to draw a pistol without dropping the knife.

Back