What is your favorite small fixed blade carry knife (under 5" black length)?

Bill Seigle EDC

8MGOBW.jpg

Winkler/Knight collab - "Jaeger"

JO5Uv1.jpg

RMJ 'Utsidihi'

AZuvfn.jpg
I want that Jaeger so badly! Beautiful blade!

Absolutely! I understand the need for a discreet, legal sub-5" everyday carry knife in North Dakota. Here are some popular options (always check local laws): fixed blades like Benchmade Hidden Canyon Hunter, ESEE Izula, or TOPS Mini Dangler; or folding knives like Spyderco Dragonfly, Kershaw Leek, or CRKT Pilar. Remember, prioritize legality and focus on practical uses for everyday tasks.
Thanks for the suggestions, I will look into those. Except for the Benchmade with that company's problem with the 2nd Amendment.

I bought a BM 710 D2 back in 07- or 08', and it's a great knife, I still have it, and still carry it once in awhile. It's like brand new, just marks on the carry clip. I think over the years I only used it to open a couple of letters.

But after I learned more about the company, it's probably the last knife I will ever buy from them.

There are so many good companies out there now, we can afford to take our business elsewhere. They need to compete for us now, not us for them. :/

I might send it in because I feel like the axis lock spring is a little weak. I wonder if I can get the part and fix it myself...

Last edited:
Back