What is your favorite small fixed blade carry knife (under 5" black length)?

That's a "Woodcraft" that I was asked to make for someone Here on BF.
It has my larger Long Paw handle, just minus the guard. Same handle you are going to get to try soon. The pass a round might be a hair thinner, id have to look.

The owner of This one has Big hands.

Benchmade Hidden Canyon (I think)

P5KieIP.jpg

33z42Tx.jpg

lfT7yPm.jpg

AjIVL4m.jpg

Forgive the picture quality but here are most of the fixed blades I have or would carry in an EDC context. It's not a matter of legal restriction but of comfortable concealed carry. (I have a few smaller ones in lower-quality steels but I just don't carry them much as a result.)

The Bradford Guardian 3.5 and Real Steel Pointman are the largest here and a bit more limited as a result, although the Pointman has seen a surprising amount of EDC carry for its size. A big part of that is the belt attachment, which can be quickly rotated and locked into place. So I can change from vertical to horizontal or a few cants in between within seconds.

Vzjzmym.jpeg

I like how pocketable the handle free izulas were/are/is.
Been finding out that smaller has/is becoming more useful and a smaller blade used more often.

If I don't hear from you tonight S ShaiHulud I'll take it as a not interested.

Excellent! I just found it in my spam folder. Glad to have that straightened out.

While I can't comment on the legality specifics of North Dakota (ND laws vary by location), I can suggest some potentially good options for a discreet, everyday carry fixed blade under 5 inches: Benchmade Hidden Canyon Hunter, ESEE Izula, or TOPS Mini Dangler. Remember, focus on the practical uses of a small blade for everyday tasks and always double-check local regulations to ensure compliance.

Back