What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

A FULL range of Fighters and Bowies with full sized integrated or pinned and soldered Stainless Steel guards and hilts in Delta 3V, Elmax, S35VN, M390, 20CV, S110V or any other top shelf CPM steel.

That's not asking too much now is it?:D

A FULL range of Fighters and Bowies with full sized integrated or pinned and soldered Stainless Steel guards and hilts in Delta 3V, Elmax, S35VN, M390, 20CV, S110V or any other top shelf CPM steel.

I second this

aww yeah, i'll take one. Or ten.

Hi Nathan, I'd like to see a small Hatchet with scales that run the hole length of top of blade,so as to use for all around utility duty. Even maybe for leather and crafting. With a slight radius on the edge for precision cutting rounded as well as straight lines by pushing steady pressure. And of course shaving and hacking wood. And EDC also.
All around 1 off tool. Kitchen, woods, shop,defense ect.
(Nathaxe) ?

In addition to the new 6" yet to be named survival blade coming out, I'd really like to see a run of the old 6" fighters. And, I'd like to pick up another 8" shiv if that became available as well. Truly exceptional blades.

In D3V, oh boy.
tbow.gif

[YOUTUBE]H15hvfa8bIQ&autoplay=1[/YOUTUBE]

7.jpg~original

Yup,this video is why I own one!

Any more info on this knife called the little joe ?
I want one

when I heard that Jo was going to start training for Bladesports competition, I designed this pattern for her. It ticks all the boxes wrt size specs, but the handle is quite small- probably too small for most average size dudes. You can tell because the butt of the handle is pretty normal looking, most Bladesports knives have a squared off butt in order to conform to spec and optimize every last bit of real estate

Nate mentioned awhile ago that he was working with Dan Keffeler on a competition chopper, and that is something that I will be super excited to see. First things first, and one knife at a time, though...

Nate mentioned awhile ago that he was working with Dan Keffeler on a competition chopper, and that is something that I will be super excited to see. First things first, and one knife at a time, though...

Not yet, but hopefully soon. First things first I need to optimize 4V for the application, which is an on-going project.

Last edited:
how bout bowie/camp knife?

Back