What Will $100 Get You?

JK Knives

In April it will get you a basic Bluegill in black micarta.

Base price $100
Shipping $9
Different handles $10-$20
Liners $5
Kydex pocket sheath $10
Leather belt sheath $20

Bluegill
About 5 1/2” overall
About 2 3/8” blade
3/32” thick O1 steel

FDCD034C-A6DC-415E-A27C-00E7C978C8C6.png

For anyone on the fence about one of these, they will never be this price again.

How do you carry it?

Simplejack made me a really cool leather sheath for it. 90% of the time I slip it in my front right pocket. If I’m doing a lot of outside work, I can attach it to my belt and carry it that way.

I think it’s also my wife’s favorite knife. When she asks me for a knife to use, sometimes I’ll pull out a SAK and hand it to her. She just looks at me and says “Not that knife. You KNOW the one I want to use!”

OK. John, put me down for one!

Edit: This decision has nothing to do with the fact that I used my new EO1 hunter to happily break down a lot of cardboard today. Then quickly brought it back to my idea of a perfect edge in just a second. Best knife I've ever had. Let's see what the bluegill can do!

OK. John, put me down for one!

Edit: This decision has nothing to do with the fact that I used my new EO1 hunter to happily break down a lot of cardboard today. Then quickly brought it back to my idea of a perfect edge in just a second. Best knife I've ever had. Let's see what the bluegill can do!
Send me an email with details, I’m assuming it’s a standard version with black handle. Will you be making your own sheath?

Back