What Will $100 Get You?

Anyone use a kydex pocket sheath for a bluegill or similar? I'll make a little leather one, but wondered if kydex was well suited for pocket carry too.

Anyone use a kydex pocket sheath for a bluegill or similar? I'll make a little leather one, but wondered if kydex was well suited for pocket carry too.
Yeah I use John's kydex to pocket carry ones I haven't made a custom slip for yet.

I have two of John's Deluxe Hurley Creek Lite in kydex with spyderco G-clips. Kydex is fine for pocket carry though I prefer leather for pants pocket carry generally.

I'm assuming most of these folks know what the knife and sheath look like. For those of us who don't, do you have photos?
Look at the photo in the previous post, Bluegill on the left, M-22 on the right

M-22

afrgaWv.jpg

Jeff

I was leaning towards a chopper or big knife on my April order but that m22 setup is perfect, 1/4" pins looks like the perfect handle to pin ratio

The sheath with the M-22 is by Jack Mosher. It came with an EDC sized knife that I got from him many years ago. Fits several of my small blades for pocket carry.

Jeff

Back