Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Still sitting here waiting for the maw which is Chicago customs these days... :mad:to release knives that should be en route to me here in Scandiland, if not delivered already...;)

Oh, you too have your stuff sitting on its behind in Chicago? :D I wonder what they're doing over there. The waiting is killing me.

This week, you say? Hmmm... I might just have to look at that instead of buying Steve ;)

I was told that the knives shipped out from the factory to dealers on Monday, January 2. So likely the dealers have the knives in hand already. I'm just waiting for them to photograph them and put them up for sale on their sites.

I have two #47 Vipers that should be here tomorrow. The green viper I'll probably hold onto, I love a good user. The brown snakeskin is NIT and will probably find it's way to a new owner before long.
m0Eug1pl.jpg
Fo75uH5l.jpg

But the creme de la creme is this Relish Green #64 Babylon Hill Special. Oh man, it just oozes awesome. I cannot wait!

S2gaERkl.jpg
xzSv8r0l.jpg

She's a big bad mama jama, sure to please any two-handed-tactical porch sitter!

Dr M That snakeskin is some fine acrylic (even if I detest the reptile:barf::eek: ) they should offer that on some other patterns too, look great on one of the smaller knives like a 25 or 33 for instance :)

Kind of been away from this subforum for a while. Good to be back though. I got this Lanny's clip headed my way. Excited to get this one (I borrowed the sellers picture). I have found myself carrying various Fiddleback forge knives and pairing them with a traditional folder. This one will fit in perfectly.

sZ3UM8X.jpg

Been a busy week for me...
-traded for a yellow 14 and a green 18 beagle (received today)
-bought a ebony (I think?:p) dixie stockman
-74 autumn leaf (received today)
-74 orange camel bone (on the way)
-2 Rob Bixby SFO... ebony on the way... waiting on the autumn jigged
-traded for the most recent TC clip
-a cocobolo 73 that is stuck in the wasteland of the Chicago USPS system:mad:

hopefully I'm still married next week...:D

stuck in the wasteland of the Chicago USPS system:mad:

Goodness, you too? I wonder what's the matter with them folks. My #73 is also up there somewhere, I'm quite an impatient person anyways and the state of no updates is making me crazy! :grumpy: :D I hope yours arrive soon.

Been a busy week for me...
-traded for a yellow 14 and a green 18 beagle (received today)
-bought a ebony (I think?:p) dixie stockman
-74 autumn leaf (received today)
-74 orange camel bone (on the way)
-2 Rob Bixby SFO... ebony on the way... waiting on the autumn jigged
-traded for the most recent TC clip
-a cocobolo 73 that is stuck in the wasteland of the Chicago USPS system:mad:

hopefully I'm still married next week...:D
Well done!

I'm missing out on a few nice ones, hoping my standby on Rob's Autumn Gold 74 works out. I fear I'll be empty handed though.

I definitely should have pulled the trigger on a Bear Lake yesterday, but I like those Stallions/Heartlands a little more.

And MY wife must be a highlander, because she keeps repeating - there can be only one...

Ordered a Case Amber Texas Jack (CV) this afternoon. This will be a good "bridge" knife between my Case Peanut and my Queen Stockman.

Life is good.

Ordered a Case Mini Trapper cause the normal trapper is just to big for my pockets and a Victorinox Tinker. Should be here next week sadly.😢😢😢

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bark River Gunny in 3V with Redwood Burl handle and mosaic pins.

It'll be here one day.

Ordered a #74 Ebony Wood today. I'm on standby for Rob's Autumn Gold but I don't like my chances so did not want to lose the Ebony.

Boy, this thread got pushed back a ways... Besides reserving several Bull Noses and different models of the 13 line, I ordered a GEC Bird and Trout in red micarta today. I was really looking at getting the drop point hunter but I hadn't realized that GEC had made the B&T this time around... had to have one. Anyone else have a GEC fixie on order? Picture below is from Collectorknives.net...
IMG_4623__73262.1485908810.1280.1280.JPG

Last edited:
Back