Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Smith & Sons mudbug in natural micarta. The picture is taken from the website.

mudbug_zpsxtjefkij.jpg

Boy, this thread got pushed back a ways... Besides reserving several Bull Noses and different models of the 13 line, I ordered a GEC Bird and Trout in red micarta today. I was really looking at getting the drop point hunter but I hadn't realized that GEC had made the B&T this time around... had to have one. Anyone else have a GEC fixie on order? Picture below is from Collectorknives.net...
IMG_4623__73262.1485908810.1280.1280.JPG

I've got a Tortoise Shell Bird & Trout en route as we speak! Thought I was going to miss out on them this go around, but I was very pleasantly surprised to able to purchase one.

I am very excited to have found a Shatt & Morgan Humpback Lockback Whittler in NOS for sale. Can't wait to get this one home :D

I gave in and ordered 2 #98 Texas cattle knives. One in ebony which will be my first knife in ebony and one in Amber bone. Should be shipping out today.

I gave in and ordered 2 #98 Texas cattle knives. One in ebony which will be my first knife in ebony and one in Amber bone. Should be shipping out today.

I bought the #98 Texas Camp Knife in Burnt Orange Jigged Bone. It was a beautiful knife. If you like big knives you won't be disappointed. I believe the #98s all came out very well. Congrats.

GEC 72 in African blackwood and 74 Stallion in ebony. I really like both of these patterns a lot and since the next few GECs on the way don't appeal to me, I figure it makes sense to get more of the ones that do while they're still available. :eek:

Last edited:
I bought the #98 Texas Camp Knife in Burnt Orange Jigged Bone. It was a beautiful knife. If you like big knives you won't be disappointed. I believe the #98s all came out very well. Congrats.

Definitely prefer larger knives. Picked up a 98 whittler too for good measure almost bought a second one but I'll wait until the first one comes in before buying anymore.

Filling out the paddock with a couple of Stallions and a Mustang.

#74s and #77s seem to be my Huckleberry.

Got a S&M #29 English Jack with full clip/full sheepsfoot in ATS34 coming tomorrow. This will be my first Queen product in a long time. I can't resist the blade combo though, and they look great in the photos.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just ordered a Queen Large Congress in Amber Stag Carved Bone from CK and bought a Beer Scout in maroon micarta on the exchange. Can't wait!

Got a Case 6318HE (CV MFG in 1980) coming tomorrow from Missouri, and two Buck (Camillus) 300 series (301 & 313) coming tomorrow from Texas. OH

Got a GEC #71 with green linen micarta scales on the way. First GEC so I'm stoked! Would have been here today but that darn Presidents' Day! (Kidding!)

Daniel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back