**WINNER** 2014 Year End GAW

If it's still open I wanted to pick #750
My favorite knife of yours is the Trinity Drop Point.
Wish I had one.
My favorite knife I own is my Entrek Jag custom 4 inch blade.

#993 for me please - thanks awesome giveaway, beyond awesome actually. Love your Lorien Utility design!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 7
Hey Ryan,
522 please.
My favorite knife? Impossible to say. My favorite that you make is the Vegan Croc for sure.
Today's favorite,
35ab6827224c923fb6469d9ef75ccf3b_zpse5224d4a.jpg

Do I really need to explain why?

I'll take #373. Thank you so much for the giveaway. My favorite knife right now is my trusty 3.5" spanto XM-18. Sorry I don't have any pics right now though

I will take number 702 please. My favorite folder is my Strider SMF DGG. That's the knife that goes everywhere with me and has stood up to every task that I throw at it. My favorite fixed blade has to be my cleaver. I love the look and feel of that beast. I greatly appreciate all the work that you put into that beauty Ryan.

Thanks for the recent posts, I will take time to update everything as soon as I am able. I wanted to move forward on this and I have finally have the Lorien Design Knife finished up... consider this the Birth of the design. Lorien has decided to name it the "Trance"

Lorien Trance: (2014 Year End Give Away)
Steel: 3/16" (.187) W2 Tool Steel (with Hamon)
OAL: 7" Blade: 3.5"
Handle: Silver Twill
Misc: Tapered Tang, Micarta pins, Lanyard Tube, G10 Liner
Sheath: Leather Necker

I have got to get in on this. Thanks Ryan! I'll #513. And I will update my signature tomorrow...

My favourite knife is a very tough call, there are so many and I have so few pictures. Been carrying the Burch midtech v1 for a long time though, and other than needing the grind thinned out it is an awesome knife. (pics when I update my sig!)

DSC_0255.jpg

Last edited:
man, did you ever knock that one outta the park! Love everything about it; contrast of the red against the silver twill, understated black pins and killer hamon.
I'm your biggest fan, bro!

That is beautiful. Still not pretty enough to Not use though, ;) .

In plz #923 one of my alltime favorite got to be the busse hogfsh
simple yet brilliant !

I guess my new favorite knife is in the works - by you! ;):thumbup:
But if forced to choose one I already own, it would be my Kiku Matsuda Reverse Grip Hornet.

76146-Img199.jpg

I am in with # 348, if possible! Thanks!!

Last edited:
I would like #383 please!

My favorite knife is an uncle henry that I got from my father that he from his. My grandpa used that knife on tons of critters and it shows it. For me it sits in the safe as a heirloom to be passed to my son.

Ryan #959 for me if still available, please and thank you.
My current favorite knife I find myself carrying a lot is a BM 710with m390. Great size and steel.
Cheers and Happy Holidays

number 681 please! my favorite knife is my customized Spyderco Southard, done by Toadstkr. Awesome work on an awesome knife, utter utter smoothness.

20141205_235827.jpg

Number 127 please if you will. My favorite is my Lambert Inferno which was my first introduction to custom knives.

I'll take ...

#534 in RyanW's 2014 GAW

Now how's that for a first post? Saw that picture and just had to register!

Glad I found the forum. Great structure and information here!

Oh, and my favorite knife? I have two, actually. My latest is always a favorite ... a Buck Spitfire for EDC. And a Shrade 152 I bought in the 70's. Just love that knife.

MDB

Back