**WINNER** 2014 Year End GAW

I would like #272 pleas and as for my favorite knife of all time, well I think you know it well though I could only hope to own one some day :)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401342278.288340.jpg hope it was ok to steal the picture.

Haha! I do know that "knife" hopefully we can get one in your hands!

Thanks for joining in the fun everyone!

I´m in for #28. My favourite knife is my Victorinox Alox Electrician, because it was a present from my gf.

Thanks for the chance

My number is 541

This is my favorite knife, ever. I do not yet own it and this is NOT my photo

But one day it shall be mine

Attachments

• my favorite knife.jpg
    my favorite knife.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 26
May I please have #495?

My favorite knife takes a lot of thought. I have several knives that I like a lot and carry often. I wear cargo style jeans so it isn't unusual to have four or five knives with me - just because. So I think, today, I will declare my favorite as my Old Timer 108OT. Yes it's small. But I can take it everywhere. Doesn't take up a lot of room in the pocket if I'm wearing slacks for church or a choir concert or something. Always sharp and three blades to choose from. Does everything I need it to do short of cutting grass off the tines of a rototiller but if I didn't have my saw or a nessmuk or something and were desperate - yes, I'd use it for that too. I'll have to look around and see if I've got a picture of mine to show.

I have not forgotten this thread... Just finishing up some big projects: Edge Out Project (You can Win knives here too!!) Ends this weekend.

We are closing on a new home with a bigger shop this week. Thanks to everyone that is participating.

My favorite knife is the fixed blade my Grandfather gave me back in 1965 - a Western L46-5,the middle knife of the 3 in the picture, hence my requested # - 465. The paired knives flanking it are Kabar 1232s, my primary EDCs.
655-3 knives.jpg

For my "signature" number, I'd like to request "49", as representative of my second most favorite knife model - the Western W49.

I am in for #210. My favorite knife is my compact scout by Ben Tendick . It is a cpm154 blade with desert ironwood handle. Thanks for the chance.

I'll take #727. My favorite knife is a J.J. Martinez Jerezana Ref. 912, hand made in Spain. My fiance picked it up for me as a gift when she was studying in Spain, and I don't know much about it other than the fact that it's almost as sexy as she is ;) She gave it to me for our first anniversary, so it's pretty special to me. I can't post pics yet but here's a link if anyone wants to check out the craftsmanship! http://jjmartinez.es/index.php?id_product=203&controller=product&id_lang=3 Thanks for offering us a giveaway!

I freaking think the SAN MAI CHOPPER IS AWESOME!, I will pick #
539 since it was my first LE badge number. Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your posts... and your patience, Shop is up and running and I am making progress on this GAW knife. I will get some updates on the numbers and photos of the knife WIP.

# 888 please

My favorite knife is my Gareth Bull Large Shamwari, it's light and thin and cuts like a laser!

Last edited:
May I please have #316?

Favorite knife? tough one... probably my Spyderco Techno, simply because I can't ever bring myself to sell it. I've owned countless other knives from $30 to $400, and the Techno remains my benchmark. Great value for money and I love the design.

20140625_115856 by mrbleh, on Flickr

Would I be able to get #710 before 710 sheaths calls for it, lol? Daughters bday so...
My edc set, s110v, Hornet, Alox cadet
TM Hunt Hornet is my fixed blade, would love to get something to rotate into that slot! It gets razor sharp, little maintenence needed and doesn't scare the sheeple, :D .

Great to see this thread getting some more posts! end of year is coming quickly... I have the Loriendesign blade rough ground, sorry for the crappy photo! Next is Clay and Heat Treat.

Great to see this thread getting some more posts! end of year is coming quickly... I have the Loriendesign blade rough ground, sorry for the crappy photo! Next is Clay and Heat Treat.

IMG_20141010_153812_zpsefja5apj.jpg

This is my current favorite edc. Fox flipper by Eric Ochs. My dad won it in a lottery and let me buy it and even helped out with the cost. Action is great and Eric is a super cool guy. Honored to own one of his knives. Hopefully the photo upload works. I will take #511 Thanks for the chance at winning one of your beautiful blades Ryan. Such a cool gaw for sure.

Last edited:
Back