Winner picked! 5 years.

Do I get extra credit for the JK content? I think I had at least 3 JK's represented in the photos…

And if my wife sees the drawer I'm gonna be on restriction for at least a year so that's our little secret, right?
Sorry Wade, no extra credit, just an extra chance with the post.:thumbup:

And your secret is safe with us.:)

Yep, Deception Pass. Beautiful beaches and trails, busy State Park.

I lived in Wenatchee for three years, loved it over on the east side. :thumbup:

I will be unhappy if I don't win so I'm in again :D

Thanks Myke - don't make me unhappy (please).

Yep, Deception Pass. Beautiful beaches and trails, busy State Park.

I lived in Wenatchee for three years, loved it over on the east side. :thumbup:
Cool.
My slice of heaven is just down the south side of Blewit Pass on 97.

Not up to me Ray, talk to this guy....here.
OK. I'm sorry to inform you all, but the gaw has ended. I spoke to this man, and he has decided that I should go ahead and take the prize. I do hope that none of you will feel that there was any sort of preferential treatment. Myke, you have my address, and I look forward to receiving the knife. Thank you for your generosity. I wish you all the best.
Sincerely,
Erik

OK. I'm sorry to inform you all, but the gaw has ended. I spoke to this man, and he has decided that I should go ahead and take the prize. I do hope that none of you will feel that there was any sort of preferential treatment. Myke, you have my address, and I look forward to receiving the knife. Thank you for your generosity. I wish you all the best.
Sincerely,
Erik
Pay no attention to the above mad man's post folks, he speaks with a forked tongue.

What is this forked tongue you speak of? You mean that weird body modification where they split their tongue down the middle, and what does that have to do with my post?
That's some down right freaky stuff where they whiggle each side of their tongue in a different direction, and this is coming from a guy with tattoos and one inch holes in his ears.

Wait a minute, where was I going with this?

Here are some pics from a recent paddle in Eastern WA.....

We hiked up to this water fall.

Here is where we had to park the boats to get out and walk.

Time to go back down to the boats!

Wow, that looks like a climb and a half. Glad the kids could make it up and down. Lots of help from Mom and Dad?

Don't recognize the scenery. Where is this?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411201395.573902.jpg

Crater Lake Nat'l Park

You can take a park service boat for a tour of the lake and also stop at this island in the lake to fish or hike or picnic or whatever for, I think, 6 hours. But the hike down to the boat launch is over a mile and very steep. They mean it when they say it's only for those in VERY good physical condition.

This is not an entry because I don't deserve to win as I don't frequent this subforum nor support JK knives too much, but when I was more into fixed blades (and had more expendable money) I liked John's work a lot as it was clean simple, and well priced. Just with so many different interest and my other expensive hobby (fishing) I never ended up buying any JK knives. On a side note I share your distaste of a lot of members (both new and old) who's posts comprise mostly of giveaway entries. :barf:

Anyhow good luck to whoever wins. I've enjoyed some of the pictures in this thread.

I hope I'm earning my entry (see post above) but in any case I'm in one more time.

Last edited:
I have yet to win a giveaway. Who know? Maybe I will get lucky.
Stranger things have happened.Good luck to ya Ferahgo

Here are some pics from a recent paddle in Eastern WA.....

Oh yeah, dirty feet, we really needed to see that.:rolleyes: :barf: ;)

Ha, just kidding BF, I do enjoy the pics of you and your family getting out & enjoying the great outdoors.Your kids are lucky to have a dad like you.:thumbup:
Thanks for the post and good luck.:)

I don't deserve to win as I don't frequent this subforum nor support JK knives too much, but when I was more into fixed blades (and had more expendable money) I liked John's work a lot as it was clean simple, and well priced. Just with so many different interest and my other expensive hobby (fishing) I never ended up buying any JK knives. On a side note I share your distaste of a lot of members (both new and old) who's posts comprise mostly of giveaway entries. :barf:

Anyhow good luck to whoever wins. I've enjoyed some of the pictures in this thread.
Hey Bn1,I edited your quote because I made no stipulations about where you post (just the type of post) or who's knives you buy so consider yourself IN for a chance at your first JK. :) :thumbup:

And just for the heck of it....

Squirrel-Spider.jpg

Back