Winner picked! 5 years.

Its actualy happening. This gaw is coming up on its deadline. Up until now it felt like itll take forever. Well in all honesty this gaw has been one of the most entertaining ones I've been a part of, and I thank you Mykel for your generosity. I can relate with the job struggles, I got laid off last friday which meant I'd have to go back to work doing construction with my dad. He's a great dad but a horrible boss. Don't get me wrong, I'm blessed to have a fallback.

Ok that was way to much seriousness for one post. Can you go ahead and engrave my name in the knife now, or should I just wait till I win the GAW? (Because we all know I'm gonna win :) )

images

:D

"Boss-man, boss-man sure is mean...
Thinks my body is a customs machine
Make the water-wheel roll...

(my apologies to Roger Miller)

I brought a sharpening stone into work with me tonight to practice - just in case I win.

;)

Will I prevail in my Fantasy Football league this week? Only time will tell. And a house full of guests tomorrow and work too… Twill be a long day.

Let me enter the GAW again, (trying to keep up with WA & Sad Sappy)

Had these two apply for Johns Job VACANCYTwins-Basil.jpg, WHAT SHOULD I DO!

Here it is again for you all to wish you had (since it will be in Maine later this week) :D

I'm in!

I'm in! Five years in any community is a long time, even an online one. Boy, 6k+ posts is nothing to scoff at either.

Thanks to for the chance to win and good luck to the whopping 9 pages of others. I'm sure who ever wins will love a blade like that

Just picked up my first case today. Man this things sweet. I got a large stockman, and i must say its not as large as i thought it would be.
Man, i get my first case on sunday and my first JK knife and my first friction folder on monday. This weeks turning out pretty good. :)

images

I'll be picking the winner sometime tomorrow evening so get your posts in while you can folks.:)

images

I'll be picking the winner sometime tomorrow evening so get your posts in while you can folks.:)

Posts? We don't need no stinking posts!

You should just send that knife on over to the sunny side of the state!

Unless you are on the sunny side already, then it would be a short trip to the "Desert Oasis".....

[video=youtube;R-syeRMcIVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-syeRMcIVU[/video]

The SEAHAWKS win the pennant!

The SEAHAWKS win the pennant!

I mean: THE GAME!

The SEAHAWKS win the game.

(Shame on them taking such liberties with a middle aged man's heart!)

Getting my but pretty well handed to me as well, I find a cold can makes it go down better :)

I've got a Diet Pepsi and an Atkins Dark Chocolate Royale Shake in the fridge for later. I've already had my Moose Drool for the week. Hey - that was last week... dang, I'm at work... no Moose Drool for me tonight...

moose drool is pretty good stuff.
Deschutes makes some tasty beer, too.

Back