Wish List

allen456 allen456
Interested in an
Inlander in 3/32" SFT or TT or 1/8" TT. Flat grind/swedge. A few handles the I like. Mosaic pin (s) are a nice touch
Bloodwood over black/white or over natural/blue
Osage over black/blue or black/orange
Curly Koa (stabilized) over black/white
(To name a few LOL)

Last edited:
allen456 allen456
I would love to see a Patch in 3/32 TT A2 with either Osage over natural w/blue pinstripes or Bog Oak over black and white.
Thanks

I have that exact Patch. In Osage with blue. One of my Never Ever Sell knives!
It's a beauty in a real gem. I also once had one just like it but in a Curly Ash. Absolutely spectacular. Still really miss that one but it went to a very good home.

Luca917 Luca917
Yes sir, you have a very fine Osage Patch that would match my Bobcat wonderfully, but I knew for sure that you would never ever let it go:( and I don’t blame you one bit!! I also remember the Curly Ash Patch that you gifted a fine friend and it was a beautiful specimen as well. I really love my Bobcats but have always be intrigued by Allen’s Patch, and would love to try one that matched either one of my Bobcats Osage or Bog Oak:thumbsup:

Luca917 Luca917
Yes sir, you have a very fine Osage Patch that would match my Bobcat wonderfully, but I knew for sure that you would never ever let it go:( and I don’t blame you one bit!! I also remember the Curly Ash Patch that you gifted a fine friend and it was a beautiful specimen as well. I really love my Bobcats but have always be intrigued by Allen’s Patch, and would love to try one that matched either one of my Bobcats Osage or Bog Oak:thumbsup:
I had a Bog Oak Patch w CPM154 3/32 and will have to look up who I sold it to for you.

While here in the thread I'll make a Christmas wish for the wishlist .. I wish allen456 allen456 would find this thread and our wishes :D

Allen, I hope the new shop is coming along well for you. And, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family.

allen456 allen456
I would love to see a Patch in 3/32 TT A2 with either Osage over natural w/blue pinstripes or Bog Oak over black and white.
Thanks
Heck yes!!! I will jump in on this wish list as well. A Bobcat and/or Patch in 3/32 TT Osage or Bog Oak! A2 is great, or even better...CPM154! I suspect half a dozen of these on a Wednesday sale would go ...FAST!

Last edited:
I would really like to see some Pocket Puukko’s and Big Puukko’s make the Wednesday sales thread again. In any configuration

Bobcat w/ Bog Oak over black and white A2 3/32"

Other preferences:
- high grind
- minimal guard or guardless even better
- nice pinch grip but still enough flare at the front to keep fingers from slipping forward

Thanks,
Jerry
Hey Allen,

Bump and a mod here ... How about giving this one a try with some .04 AEB-L ?

My 50th birthday is at the end of March and that would be awful nice of you. ;) (although you don't neeeeed to wait that long)

Thanks
Jerry

Last edited:
Don’t know if the Wish List is real or just a place for us to dream, but.....:D

I’d like to see a Patch in 3/32” TT with Osage, Snakewood or Goncalo Alves (sp?), with blue liners.

A Revenant EDC in some kind of pretty wood with copper pins and a curly q would be nice as well!

Don’t know if the Wish List is real or just a place for us to dream, but.....:D

I’d like to see a Patch in 3/32” TT with Osage, Snakewood or Goncalo Alves (sp?), with blue liners.

A Revenant EDC in some kind of pretty wood with copper pins and a curly q would be nice as well!

Yes allen456 allen456 does refer to the wish list. This was pulled into the carry rotation this week so it was handily on my side for proof that they does exist.

BO Bobcat.jpg

Loveless Nessmuk w/DIW bolstered OD. Natural liners and white pinstripes. 1/8"TT or 3/32" A2 Or go DIW with natural and blue pinstripes to match my wished for Arowana.

Last edited:
Back