Wooden Wednesday - Traditionals only please

Dunlap WT in ebony 3" closed
Charles
dunlapebonyWT1.jpg

dunlapebonyWT2.jpg

IMG_1561.JPG IMG_1562.JPG Just want to say thank you to the warm welcome I receive last Wednesday with my first picture post. Thank you for all the nice comments and likes. Thought I would show it off again this week with its RFP Partner. Hope everybody has a great week.

View attachment 743817 View attachment 743818 Just want to say thank you to the warm welcome I receive last Wednesday with my first picture post. Thank you for all the nice comments and likes. Thought I would show it off again this week with its RFP Partner. Hope everybody has a great week.
Two great knives Lostball! Thanks for sharing those pictures!

54 big jack Desert Ironwood
Wbmepce.jpg

The ironwood is outstanding sir!!! It was in my cart of top three choices until I ultimately selected another by coin toss. Very nice high contrasting grain with the unique and interesting knot on the pile side, superb!

The ironwood is outstanding sir!!! It was in my cart of top three choices until I ultimately selected another by coin toss. Very nice high contrasting grain with the unique and interesting knot on the pile side, superb!
Thank you sir, there were so many nice ones and I had a very hard time choosing. The clock kept ticking on the release for what felt like 15 minutes of indecisiveness...ultimately went with this one because it was so different. I think it was @Wilted Kilt who almost purchased this one too.:)

Last edited:
Dunlap WT in ebony 3" closed
Charles
dunlapebonyWT1.jpg

dunlapebonyWT2.jpg

That's just plain gorgeous chucko.

View attachment 743817 View attachment 743818 Just want to say thank you to the warm welcome I receive last Wednesday with my first picture post. Thank you for all the nice comments and likes. Thought I would show it off again this week with its RFP Partner. Hope everybody has a great week.

I really like the grain in both those. By the way I'm still digging that Drover.

Back