your most recent purchase

I just bought a SMF, I'll put up some pictures when I get the beast. Already looking for another one though :)

This was my Blade Show haul.
From the top.
IXL jack.
Otha small Wharncliff in stag.
Tony Bose Gents knife.
Brent Cramer stag shadow.
Ryuichi Kawamura Doctor's knife in stag.
Mike Zscherny Wharncliff in stag.
Kerry Hampton desk knife in stag.

Blade20101.jpg

Dude...nice knives, period!

Just picked up my smallest Chris Reeve. A Mnandi in bloodwood.

Misc189.jpg

Last edited:
For me, some knives are users and some are collectibles. This EDC is a collectible:

CS1792342.jpg

I just picked it up from SMKW. It's the least expensive knife I've ever seen with D'Alton Holder's name connected to it. And they're still available at SMKW if anyone's interested. :)

Spyderco Mule
Spyderco Endura ZDP 189
Spyderco JD Smith
CS American Lawman
CS Recon 1 (2010)

Will post picts once they get here etc.

Combative Edge M1:

M1004.jpg

M1006.jpg

Very happy with it. It's almost too big for my semi large hands. It's also pretty narrow...but it's definitely a workhorse. Very "combative" in design I guess.

Latest...Spyderco Sage 2 Ti in a trade and then bought the Sage 1 CF a week later. Here's pics:

p1010002-3.jpg

P1010001-2.jpg

These arrived in the post today, nothing fancy, but so far i'm liking them.

NewKnives.jpg

Rough Rider Canoe Jigged Bone and Victorinox Alox Bantam II.

A hand made by Brett Schaller. Fixed blade "Huron is the name" about a four inch handle and about 3.5 inch blade. Maroon micarta handle scales and vine work file work. I would put a photo but since I do not know how I cant. Why can you not just add a photo as an attachment instead of this URL stuff which I know nothing about.

Oh well it will be a two to three month wait. He does beautiful work with down to earth prices.

Daniel

My previous three, the BM 755 MPR, Boker Haddock, and ZT-301, were joined last Friday by a new release from BM - the 790 Subrosa. Super knife - actually found in a stack of boxes on a display case in a locally owned sporting goods store. No one else could get the Boker Haddock I bought - or the BM 790 - and I got both from them within a few weeks! It pays to check your local sellers - you might be shocked! Give them your business, if possible.

IMG_4419.jpg

Another reason to stop by your local stores - especially if they are 'upscale' - you might fondle a Sebenza or a W.H.!

Stainz

I am playing with my first real knife, a Spyderco Persistence. For me, I love that hole and am learning how to quickly open it and close it. Looking for things to cut tonight. Hope wife serves chicken or needs something cut in prep (and looks away because she will freak if I cut something with it, lol).

This was my Blade Show haul.
From the top.
IXL jack.
Otha small Wharncliff in stag.
Tony Bose Gents knife.
Brent Cramer stag shadow.
Ryuichi Kawamura Doctor's knife in stag.
Mike Zscherny Wharncliff in stag.
Kerry Hampton desk knife in stag.

Blade20101.jpg

I once had a haul just like that... The sad part was I woke up shortly after getting it. :( Dream Team Haul right there.

Back