your most recent purchase

BM Torrent and Kulgera in the past week. BM 710s, 813s, 551, 553, Vex and CQC-7 (very used) in the past month. Just received a messed up old-style Emerson A-100 today (previous owner tried to buff the blade edge. Rest of the knife is great.) Still waiting for my BM 520 x2, 556 and another 553 (used), Shoki, Emerson CQC-7 (used), Spyderco Native. See what happens when you combine self-pity and e-bay?

:D Just arrived, a new Competition Cutter from excellent knifemaker, Marcus Lin.

Details

P1030692.jpg

Doug

Went in a pawn shop today and picked up a Spyderco Phoenix, previous owner had some custom black G-10 scales in the box with it as the knife itself had the original white Micarta scales.

Put the G-10 scales on as soon as I got in the truck and clipped it to the old pocket.

Life is good. :)

WDZ azrael, fantoni razionale, 511 first respomder and 1080, hogue elishewitz folder, mid tech elishewitz folder. not a bad month.

Went to the Southeastern Gun & Knife show today. Was very disapointed in the knives there. Seems to be a lot of dealers trying to sell fancy looking china folders. Anyways, did walk out with a nib Benchmade Griptillian 550HG for $70.:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kubotan, a sharpening stone, and a RAT/ESSE Izula.

Went to a gun show in Jackson, TN today. Didn't find the rifle I was looking for, but I did walk out with a few new toys. So far, I'm very impressed with the Izula; been carrying it at my waist for eight hours, and apart from the urge to play with it, I've barely noticed it was there. Cuts pretty well, too.

Benchmade Pika 2 Ti. only because it was $30 shipped. Nice little knife overall except for the awful pocket clip.

ESEE-4 in Desert Tan. Superb knife. Just prior to that, a Roselli UHC Hunter. Also a superb knife.

Next up will be one of these:

Roselli UHC Carpenter.
Helle Bessegen.
Bark River Aurora.
Bark River Kephart.

FLASH: Update...dit dit dit dit dit dit (teletype sounds).

Latest purchase now set, as of 12:30 EDT today, Helle Besseggen from Ragweedforge.

Last edited:
Modified TNT. It's not quite that purple, has some burn orange tint to it as well. Also, dehorned on top.
purpletnt.jpg

Back