your most recent purchase

HK Benchmade 14200. 154 CM steel 3.5" blade and works like a jewel. Got it on eBay for $80!!
BM-14200.JPG

Last edited:
This week.

Spyderco Caly3 carbon fiber ZDP
attachment.php

Spyderdo Matriarch
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Caly3 ZDP.jpg
    Caly3 ZDP.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 249
  • M5.jpg
    M5.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 252
  • M3.jpg
    M3.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 250
went through a long dry spell, then got these three over the last month or so:
SOG Field Pup, Zero Tolerance 350CB, CRKT M16-01 KZ
101228154.jpg

A couple more should be arriving in the next few days too, nothing too fancy, but new blades none the less.

Just got my ESEE HEST in the mail today. It was on backorder for about a month. Seems like it took for ever to get here after a received the email that it was being shipped.

my birthday is the day after xmas, so i spoiled myself and pulled the trigger on my first NMFBM with nuclear top teeth with a leather sheath. :)

I just got in some Victorinox knives and know I am probably gonna take one of them for me there are just so many choices.Its hard to pick just one.
Paul

got a buck vantage tonight,kinda diggin it alot! and a little stainless lock back folder made by tomahawk as a gag gift for my brother

No pics, but I just got an orange Spyderco Manix 2 and an orange Landi custom RSK in the mail today. Two sweet knives. And they're orange! :D

Over the last month.
Spyderco Gayle Bradley
Spyderco Dodo
Spyderco Kiwi, stainless and stag.
Large Sebenza 21
Leatherman super tool 300
Leatherman charge AL
Leatherman squirt ps4

My first Mora and Opinel knives are on the way. I ordered an 840 and a #6, both in carbon steel. I have a feeling that this may restart my knife addiction all over again...

Back