your most recent purchase

Just received this yesterday thanks to Barrabas74 over in the Exchange. This is my first William Henry and I can't believe just how nice these knives are!!!
34hx85f.jpg

I had been lusting after my Benchmade H&K 14205 for almost a year.

CIMG1859.jpg

Can you spot the fake?
CIMG1860.jpg

CIMG1861.jpg

CIMG1862.jpg

CIMG1863.jpg

The G-10 is a different texture but it actually feels better than the real thing.
440C is not bad but for $20 it is probably poorly heat treated.
CIMG1864.jpg

This is en route to my house as we speak. Whenever I order a knife it seems like the post office still must be using horses to get packages around, because the wait kills me.
et5vl1.jpg

DSCN5101.jpg

got this in the mail Friday. $5.11 shipped. Damn, it's such a classy lookin' knife... a great slicer too!

Is that a Sodbuster? Looks very nice.

Waiting for a Boker/Vox Gnome, a Keycom and a CRKT RSK Mk5 to arrive. Sometimes I like knives you need a magnifying glass to see.

Within the next two weeks I'm expecting the following... hopefully.

Tim Galyean Pro-Series Turbulence
Benchmade 755 MPR
CRK Small 21 Reverse Silver contrast "JD" Sebenza
Brian Flud Teardrop Flipper
Kershaw Speedform

Needless to say I'm really looking forward to the next two weeks! :D:thumbup::D:thumbup:

Two things are heading to me in next 3 weeks: My GEC 735109L back from the warranty fixing and Benchmade Osborne 940.

I haven't bought any for a while. Picked up a Kabar FIN Drop point fixed blade and a Kabar Dozier folding at SMKW in October last year. Got a Kershaw Ken Onion 1475ST off the web two months ago for $20. I can't even remember the site. One of those odd things, I was buying some fishing gear and happened to look in the clearance section and there it was. Couldn't pass it up.

Chris Reeve Knives One Piece Mountaineer II. Couldn't resist the last of the CRK OPR knives.

Back