Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

That hemlock 47 looks great!

Thank you! It's my favorite version of the Viper. Now that I've gotten the one I really wanted, maybe I'll seek out some of the other handle materials. The Red Micarta SFO is already speaking to me.

Took delivery of this small Shadley this week.
3_zpswno8vhfy.jpg~original

4_zps020wf5es.jpg~original

2_zpsnztvwqj3.jpg~original

1_zpsmqirhx2e.jpg~original
Fantastic: Thank you!

I promised myself that if I ever got a 47 Viper it would be the Northfield Hemlock Bone. After procrastinating for awhile and then missing some opportunities, I finally found one on The Exchange with my name on it. Really happy to own this one.

View attachment 706234
View attachment 706235
View attachment 706236
Very nice! I have something similar, a Northfield 92 red wine bone Warncliffe that's in my top 5.

Here's my mail call today:
IMG_20170508_210229767~2.jpgIt's one of several firsts for me, first Northwoods, first blue camel bone, and first Madison Barlow.
It's big too:
IMG_20170508_203226030~3.jpg
I've been on a bit of a spree, so the wallet is back in the pocket, at least for a while. Even the desktop shortcuts to the Exchange Traditionals page got deleted.:p

I have been trying to post a picture of my newly dyed Speaker Jack , but after each attempt I get " The uploaded file is to large for the server to process ". If it was just me I would say I am doing something wrong , but my neighbour who is pretty tech savvy gets the same result.
Any ideas ?

Hi Oldmanrunning. Each file must be under 1 meg in size. For my PC I use Image Resizer available from the Microsoft store, and Photo & Picture Resizer from the Google Play Store. Super easy to use: first select the file in the resizer app. Your file size will be displayed. If >= 1meg then use the resizer function. Save it, then upload that file in BF.

Thanks for the quick reply Bugdoc. The only problem is I don't speak computer English ( or gibberish as I call it ) I guess it is a generation thing, I am into my seventies now and really should not be let loose on these computer things. I am trying to load from Imgur which is where I loaded from on my old computer that was I think Windows 7 and I was able to post without any bother, this Windows 10 has been a pain to use ever since I got my new computer.

Thanks for the quick reply Bugdoc. The only problem is I don't speak computer English ( or gibberish as I call it ) I guess it is a generation thing, I am into my seventies now and really should not be let loose on these computer things. I am trying to load from Imgur which is where I loaded from on my old computer that was I think Windows 7 and I was able to post without any bother, this Windows 10 has been a pain to use ever since I got my new computer.

I'm running Windows 8 and use imgur. I click on the thumbnail picture and when I get the enlarged image I click the BBCode button, from the list on the right, and paste into the BF dialog box. The Linked BBCode button seems to work as well.
Not sure if that helps. There are a few discussions in http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/tech-support-general-q-a-site-feedback-more.679/ on posting images also.

Don't sell yourself short. Took me quite some time to get Imgur down, and I've got fewer years on this rock then you!:thumbsup::D

Received this great ancient TC Barlow in the mail today from @gdaddy! Love the look and feel of the scratted bone. Apologies for the lackluster picture. I was so excited when I got it that it had to immediately ride along with me to check up on a few projects. IMG_0430-2.jpg

Prompted by @Old Engineer collection of Walnut Bones, I decided I needed a peanut! It's such a tiny thing:) This is very classy with the threads. Had pretty good luck with the covers also. They are well matched. It's my photography skills or lack of them that makes the photos look different.
otx7MXR.jpg

JWA9Hxp.jpg

Back