YES OR NO

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flexxx

BANNED
If I get green liners in the color of ZOMBIE TOXIC to fit the becker line up will anyone be interested in a pair?

I been makeing alot of liners for guys on here but I think these would be pretty sweet, if so I would order enough to go around so thats why I'm asking before I buy.

Oh these will cost by the way.....not for free

Last edited:
As long as they are Toxic Green and not just neon green, I'm down :D

who's making toxic micarta? not KaBar, that's for certain ;P

that stuff on ePrey is amusing, but seems "squishy" from descriptions. not interested. esp if all the guy is doing is using Becker handles as molds. that's not cool.

who's making toxic micarta? not KaBar, that's for certain ;P

that stuff on ePrey is amusing, but seems "squishy" from descriptions. not interested. esp if all the guy is doing is using Becker handles as molds. that's not cool.

I'm making the liners Bladite, not micarta or anything off eprey.....

Here is a pic of some white liners on my BK10, I will make a pair of ZOMBIE GREEN and post pics ASAP...
ZOMBIE GREEN WILL BE SWEEEET

SAM_3531.jpg

Gotta be honest I think the zombie thing is played, but black grivory and the original black coating with the green liners would look badass. Too bad I dont have anything that still has the factory black!

Gotta be honest I think the zombie thing is played, but black grivory and the original black coating with the green liners would look badass. Too bad I dont have anything that still has the factory black!

the sales would disagree :)

i just want "can't be lost" handles. more useful than black.

Hey, I'm down with anything Zombie. Can't wait to see what they look like.

Actually interested in this myself. Was thinking of doing this to my 2 and 10 but couldn't find the right color.

I think it would be a nice touch on my 10, the only one left with grivory. Im in.

Off topic, but if you ever made blaze orange, I'd pick up a set in a heartbeat.

Sounds pretty cool! But I dont have a becker i'd put them on. My BK2 would be way too bulky with liners.
When I get my BK7 or 9, i'd definetly get a pair!

Sounds pretty cool! But I dont have a becker i'd put them on. My BK2 would be way too bulky with liners.
When I get my BK7 or 9, i'd definetly get a pair!

Yeah there not to great with the BK2, but the BK5, BK7 and BK9 are sweet with the liners.....

@willworship E-mail sent

Last edited:
How much would a Set of white liners cost? They look sweet.

EDIT: I Said "Hell no" because I don't like the color, but I would be interested in seeing how they turn out. :D

-Josh

Back