Zombie Liners. PICS ADDED PAGE 2 & 4 & Esee 5/6

YES OR NO

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How much would a Set of white liners cost? They look sweet.

EDIT: I Said "Hell no" because I don't like the color, but I would be interested in seeing how they turn out. :D

-Josh

Well then your not very awesome dude........;)

working on making a pair today, pics soon.

ZOMBIE LINERS

08241116381.jpg

To be honest there not as nice as the white/black, they look alot brighter in the pic then they really are, I'm going to a place tomarrow to look for more colors

Blue
Orange
Green
Yellow
Red

Let's see them installed.

Installed:

Sorry crappy cell-phone pic

08241117271.jpg
Looks good, but I think it would "pop" more with a black blade and the grivory.

Thinking the black, green, black myself for my 9. Think it would break it up and look nice. Geez, getting all styling with a beater. lol

I got some good stuff, a type of polymer/plastic material that won't rip, tear or crack.....

PICS TOMORRROW

working on making them now.....alot of different colors
FOR BARLOW-I'm freaking out
A vote against these liners is like voting against Wayne Whittaker :eek:

TEN INCH

Yea I googled Wayne Whittaker, what of it?:p

I'd be down for supporting the cause, per chance.

3 questions if I may
Shipping to Canada? (I'd assume they'd be small enough for regular post)
What are they made of?
Theoretically speaking how much would a person, someone much like yourself, in a similar scenario charge for such a thing?;)

It'd be great if you could get something glow in the dark. I think that would look awesome on an all black knife, especially when I'm out in the dark and can't find my knife. :)

Orange! If you make them, I will buy them. I ended up making a set of xbox green liners last night, turned out nice, but the edge wasn't as clean as it should be, I'll try another set today while im stripping my 7, but if you make orange I'd pick a set up in a heartbeat.

Back