Zombie Liners. PICS ADDED PAGE 2 & 4 & Esee 5/6

YES OR NO

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yellow is the best, its the tuffer material out of it all........Good stuff

I ended up making a set of xbox green liners last night, turned out nice, but the edge wasn't as clean as it should be, I'll try another set today while im stripping my 7, but if you make orange I'd pick a set up in a heartbeat.

I will see about orange tomorrow, I have had a few guys ask about that color.
I also used a xbox case for the green, the rest are a better material I got yesterday/today.....you can bend this stuff and it won't brake

Are yours cut on a machine? or do you do them by hand? (scissors and sandpaper is a PITA).

I'll help with some bump action. Mostly to say I got mine.

Seriously guys check em out it's a pretty sweet deal.

Just ordered a set of red and a set of yellow to go on my unmodded and slightly used BK2 (couldn't make up my mind). Will post pics of each set when they come in. Thanks much to Flexxx for the quick response to request.

Ok here is BK2 sporting yellow liners. The original hardware was all I had. The liner left me a couple of threads short of flush on the nut. Since I was going to sport red liners and a combo of both I didn't do any thing to keep the nuts tight (lock tite,nail polish). Of course the obligatory chopping into the stump resulted in the usual lost nut (my bad). The liners are nicely thin and flexible and don't add bulk to offend my girl hands. Bulk is one of the reasons micarta scales on this knife worried me . Other posts I've read said the micarta scales were larger (bulkier), so I have written them off.
DSC00589.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00588.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00590.jpg
[/IMG]

And just for fun I tried racing stripes but I couldn't come close to getting them tight without the right hardware.
Kudos to Flexx on the great job and fast shipping!
DSC00600.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00601.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00598.jpg
[/IMG]

You don't have to press the image button in blade forums. You can paste it directly from photobucket.

Man I'm stoaked to have mine! I got a set of green my 7s been waiting to see. Great pics!

There on there way bro.....

Back