Zt 0350

Pretty amazing how just a small percentage of reduction in overall size can have such a dramatic effect. Cool stuff, and a must buy for me as well!

Joe

Picture311.jpg

hey thomas? if thats a tyrade, where can i get one? its black. and i want..... :D

We have some Tyrade blades that the etching didn't turn out all that well on, so we DLC'd a few blades to see what they look like.

The blades look good...put a .070" liner lock together, wrapped it in G-10...meh, looks pretty good.

Not sure if we're going to build them out, but I'm enjoying this one. :D

If you've got a box of spare blades, buy all means do em up in some G-10 at a lower price point and feed us the scraps.

If you need to make more blades, go simple...I love the 154CM on my ZT0200...I'd really really like to see it used in some more models...say a Pack Rat XL :D

I love the 154CM on my ZT0200...I'd really really like to see it used in some more models...say a Pack Rat XL :D

Just so you know, right after I posted that, my wallet levitated off my desk and started knocking against my monitor...it's an omen! :thumbup:

A 15% size increase is pretty substantial, XL is for sure. More like XXL.

Looks like my dad will be wanting that ZT... not to mention how much I want it! :thumbup:

Thomas, I'd buy a DLC'd tyrade with the titanium handles, (or would I have to franken it?)

Those are lookin' really sweet:thumbup: I need to close a few big deals in the next couple of months, that's for sure. One to feed the family and pay the mortgage, and another to cover my Kershaw bill:D

Just tossing in my $0.01 (or less) here....
I think the 0350 is a brilliant marketing move by Thomas&Team. I am one (of I suspect many)who has been greatly admiring the ZT line, but they keep slipping down the purchase-priority list because I am forced to admit that I am not man enough to carry such testosterone laden blades. BUT, the 350 is a knife (size-wise) I feel that I would actually carry and use. It has moved to 1 or 2 (competing with OD-1 which will come out earlier) on my short term must-have list.
When the 0350 hits the shelves of my favorite vendor, it's mine as soon as the little brown truck can deliver (which is less than 48 hrs ship time from Roger).

The blades look good...put a .070" liner lock together, wrapped it in G-10...meh, looks pretty good.

Yeah. Thomas my friend, this is a sign that you see WAY to many awesome knives sir. I can only hope to one day feel this way when seeing this kind of stuff! :D

I think it looks great, really cool variation of the knife. Maybe do it in desert tan or OD G10 just to add some more tyrade flair?

We have some Tyrade blades that the etching didn't turn out all that well on, so we DLC'd a few blades to see what they look like.

Not sure if we're going to build them out, but I'm enjoying this one. :D

Well if you need some customer feedback on the prototype I'l give it a test edc for ya. :cool:

Oh, and my .02 on the 0350 ZT.
It looks like a perfect edc not too big and heavy like its big brother.
It's kinda like a Cyclone on steroids.
Can you post a pic next to a Cyclone ?
I'll be buying one of these for sure. Even the price is smaller. :thumbup:

Tirades are beautiful as is but that DLC/G10 with a composit blade would be a sure thing purchase for me. Please build them out.

Back