Zt 0350

Maybe do it in desert tan or OD G10 just to add some more tyrade flair?[/QUOTE]

+1 on that ! :thumbup:

Picture311.jpg

this is wwwaaayyyy too much to drool over at one time.., these two should not be allowed in the same picture!

me wants!!!!!! Ive been waiting to see if they would come out with either a smaller version of the 0200 or 0300, i guess the Kershaw genie has granted my wish!!! :D

Ok, so someone asked for Cyclone/0350 comparison shots;

With full sized Cyclone

Picture321.jpg

Flipped over

Picture322.jpg

Closed

Picture323.jpg

Side by side

Picture324.jpg

With Mini Cyclone

Picture325.jpg

Picture326.jpg

Closed

Picture328.jpg

Compare with Frame Lock

Picture327.jpg

All 3

Picture330.jpg

Yeah. Thomas my friend, this is a sign that you see WAY to many awesome knives sir. I can only hope to one day feel this way when seeing this kind of stuff! :D
Heh, well I guess it did come off like that.

I think it looks great, really cool variation of the knife. Maybe do it in desert tan or OD G10 just to add some more tyrade flair?
I agree that maybe another color of G-10 may bring out a better look. I'll see about getting one built.

Yes I'll take pics. :)

Ok, so someone asked for Cyclone/0350 comparison shots;

With Mini Cyclone

Picture325.jpg

Picture326.jpg

Closed

Picture328.jpg

Compare with Frame Lock

Picture327.jpg

Is that a ZDP Mini Cyclone with an uncoated blade? :eek: Where can I get one! :confused: I must have one! :confused:

:D

No, really. Seriously! :cool:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

between this and new anodized rams there are tooooo many protos and limiteds. you sir truly have an awesome job :)

Well there is only one, and as you can see, I have given it some pocket time. :D

And you couldn't just go and use a picture of a regular 'ol large Cyclone, could you? No, you had to throw in a pic of one with an urban camo handle!!:eek: Pure evil, coach;)

Well there is only one, and as you can see, I have given it some pocket time. :D

I like used knives! :D Really I do! :thumbup:

And it would get me within striking distance of the magic 25 number of TiZDP MC's I desire! :D

Heh, well I guess it did come off like that.

I agree that maybe another color of G-10 may bring out a better look. I'll see about getting one built.

Yes I'll take pics. :)

Yay! Then if you send it to me I can take some nice shots of it at IU Assembly Hall.... No bribery here.... :D

What is the blade length for the 0350? I would read the thread and find out myself, but I'm in class right now. I just wanted to make a quick post in here.

Thanks, hwpaintballer.

Any prices yet for a plain edge? Do they only come in DLC? No satin finishes? Also, what's that little notch inside the handle (not where you disengage the lock...there's another notch)?

Thanks, hwpaintballer.

Any prices yet for a plain edge? Do they only come in DLC? No satin finishes? Also, what's that little notch inside the handle (not where you disengage the lock...there's another notch)?

prices, I think around 129 I'll do some searching.
Yes to DLC and I don't beleive they come in satin.
The notch on the lock, I am pretty sure makes it want to go the right.

Last edited:
Back