1 CRK Knife For 1 Year!

Even though I officially withdrew, mine is still in my pocket since I signed up. So maybe I’m in after all?

Question. I need to carry a multi tool at work which isn’t menacing… so I just ordered a Victorinox swisstool spirit MX with the clip. Is this acceptable for this challenge if i carry the knife certain times when necessary? Also, when hunting do I need to carry it or can I carry my fixed blade and multi tool? How does the challenge work otherwise?

Question. I need to carry a multi tool at work which isn’t menacing… so I just ordered a Victorinox swisstool spirit MX with the clip. Is this acceptable for this challenge if i carry the knife certain times when necessary? Also, when hunting do I need to carry it or can I carry my fixed blade and multi tool? How does the challenge work otherwise?

If you can carry both, then do it.

There are places like federal buildings where the blade length might exceed the legal limit, but other than that you need to carry your 1 yr knife.

Definitely carry it outdoors, but use your fixed blade for the heavy stuff. 😉👍

C CHNeal

Check THIS out...

KSD4H59.jpg

"I am starting the 1YC with the pictured StarTac today May 02, 2022. This will be my 3rd attempt.
Here are pictures or the knife never carried or used." CHNeal

Wow! Good luck on your 3rd time taking the challenge. You are braver than me to use an expensive knife like that! They are nearly $1000 on the secondary market now.
🤪

Back