Review 10 years with my Huntsman

... I think i may take off the scales for cleaning a bit more then the average guy and the remove replace action has taken the ability for the scales to grip the attachment points...

I might not be the average guy but I own my fair share of Victorinox SAKs and I have never taken the scales off for cleaning. I have run them on ocassion through the dishwasher but always with the scales on.

Great review by the way!

Mikel

Dan, I just re-watched your video and reviewed your review. :) I then did a search for a post of mine in this thread.
To my surprise I did not find one. So here's a really late response.
An outstanding review my friend! Good nuff to be sent to Victorinox. I think they'd be chuffed.
I found a Huntsman in the mid-nineties and I've carried it on virtually every one of my outdoor adventures since. Hunting, camping, hiking, canoeing, fishing... it's done it all. My Huntsman is a well traveled and frequently used, reliable companion. Yet your excellent review shows your Huntsman's usage exceeds mine and because of that I'd like to officially nominate you as Blade Forum's Huntsman Ambassador Extraordinaire. The pays not great but you would get to post Huntsman videos here as often as you would like, at no charge! I can't think of a more qualified individual.
But seriously cobber, thanks for the interesting, informative and entertaining review and do send that video to Victorinox.

XOyqJal.jpg

This is an amazing review, so I'll bump it up. Tools are only limited by the imagination of the user. I am impressed by all the uses you have found, and the durability of the Victorinox SAK. I just acquired a Camper, which is paired with my Classic for scissors. Maybe I'll be a Huntsman guy some day. 👍
Thanks for the kind words

Dan

Dan, I just re-watched your video and reviewed your review. :) I then did a search for a post of mine in this thread.
To my surprise I did not find one. So here's a really late response.
An outstanding review my friend! Good nuff to be sent to Victorinox. I think they'd be chuffed.
I found a Huntsman in the mid-nineties and I've carried it on virtually every one of my outdoor adventures since. Hunting, camping, hiking, canoeing, fishing... it's done it all. My Huntsman is a well traveled and frequently used, reliable companion. Yet your excellent review shows your Huntsman's usage exceeds mine and because of that I'd like to officially nominate you as Blade Forum's Huntsman Ambassador Extraordinaire. The pays not great but you would get to post Huntsman videos here as often as you would like, at no charge! I can't think of a more qualified individual.
But seriously cobber, thanks for the interesting, informative and entertaining review and do send that video to Victorinox.

XOyqJal.jpg
Ha ha thankyou for the praise 👍🏻👍🏻
Dan 🇦🇺🦘

Back