105 (now 106) GEC Giveaway - A Counting Game - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Might be a stretch, but this is an Opinel #7
View attachment 1384956

I think I have to draw the line at pattern numbers. It’s not really a quantity of something, and we could end up with GEC patterns posted for two-thirds of the numbers from here to 99, which is not what I had in mind. :thumbsup:

Thanks btb01 btb01 Barrett - I'm waiting to come back in when it gets to the "15" count because I've got 15 of something that few here would have.:)

Sounds good, ED. I hope others are planning ahead for certain numbers; it should make the entries more interesting! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think I have to draw the line at pattern numbers. It’s not really a quantity of something, and we could end up with GEC patterns posted for two-thirds of the numbers from here 99, which is not what I had in mind. :thumbsup:

Sounds good, ED. I hope others are planning ahead for certain numbers; it should make the entries more interesting! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Amended:
59C11122-F5EC-4C6B-8C47-D7A40097DAD9_1_105_c.jpeg

8 Copper Plaques

DWXypF6.jpg

Not in (been alredy spoiled by Barrett!). 8 dogs mounting guard at the Acropolis. 6 show on the picture, 2 left their places for... , well, you know what dogs love to do... :D

View attachment 1385053

6 dogs mounting guard? They take a nap!
The 2 others are doing what can be done during a nap, but they are not on guard.

Dan.

Nine Times!
H4S7ioy.jpg

It's a nine...

These are questionable, gents. ;) We’re looking for a quantity of something, not just a representation of the number. Now there are 9 letters in the words “NINE TIMES” so you could spin that one in that way. John, if only you had used a third Lambsfoot instead of your #23, you would’ve had 9 brass pins in your IX. :D

That said, I do appreciate the creative thinking. :thumbsup: Onward and upward! :cool:

These are questionable, gents. ;) We’re looking for a quantity of something, not just a representation of the number. Now there are 9 letters in the words “NINE TIMES” so you could spin that one in that way. John, if only you had used a third Lambsfoot instead of your #23, you would’ve had 9 brass pins in your IX. :D

That said, I do appreciate the creative thinking. :thumbsup: Onward and upward! :cool:

I thought that might be pushing it. For some reason this morning when I saw it was at nine, this dumb scene from Ferris Bueller popped into my head. I'll get back in line.:confused:

That's what I get for trying to be creative.
Nine pencils coming up...

Sorry, didn't have nine pencils.
How about nine pens and a pen knife...

Maybe I should add that to the rules in my original post. “Any entrant who receives a formal rebuke for operating outside the guidelines of the giveaway must make reparations by posting a photo that includes no less than one (1) tradition knife, as well as a selection of writing instruments equal to the number currently in play.” ;) :D

(Seriously, though, I did like your Roman numeral, and you were so close to having 9 of something in there, too! ;))

btb01 btb01

I also want to thank you for such a cool and generous giveaway. I was in such a hurry just to make it into the fray (takes forever to upload a photo here in the country), that I forgot to add that. So here is my offical Thank You for the chance! :D

Also, can I continue to participate in the “numbers game?”

Reactions: mb>
Back