18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

My order should be arriving Friday, Just in time to cut up some Doritos for the Super Bowl Weekend:thumbsup::D Now to find a comfortable EDC Sheath:eek:

th

To whom it may concern: outside of the pre-order there will be a few extra available this summer, however the price will be adjusted to $1,500 for future orders. Those of you who got one in the pre-order for $1,175 got a pretty good deal.

To whom it may concern: outside of the pre-order there will be a few extra available this summer, however the price will be adjusted to $1,500 for future orders. Those of you who got one in the pre-order for $1,175 got a pretty good deal.

I am among those concerned:

Will those be part of regular Friday sales? Or will we have a chance to place an order at $1500?? I think there's quite a few of us who are kicking themselves for missing these. Thanks, and these K18s look unbelievable!

I am simultaneously among those whom it may concern and also among those who got a pretty good deal. Sure is hard being in two places at once, let me tell you.

I am among those concerned:

Will those be part of regular Friday sales? Or will we have a chance to place an order at $1500?? I think there's quite a few of us who are kicking themselves for missing these. Thanks, and these K18s look unbelievable!

Probably regular Friday sales

I have news for you Nathan, IMO these (K-18's) are a Steal at $1500:thumbsup:Hope to get some good pictures next week (raining with high winds (presently) and forecast the next couple of Days here in Tennessee)

These (K-18's ) are magnificient, and much, much nicer than advertised-You did "one Hell of a Job" on these Nathan

These are in essence a DES (Double edged Sword) The Spine is sharpened almost the entire length of the spine:thumbsup::D

Thanks to Nathan, Dr. Dan, NinJo, Mark and Bo for producing an Outstanding Sword, and IMO the nicest CPK I have ordered or owned:thumbsup:

They are that GOOD-Some not so good pictures

Top to Bottom

K-18 with regular TeroTuf
K-18 with bright green TeroTuf
K-18 with OD TeroTuf

Edit: second picture removed because of my bad Photography

jEy1sw0.jpg

rTLN54L.jpg

Last edited:
I have news for you Nathan, IMO these (K-18's) are a Steal at $1500:thumbsup:Hope to get some good pictures next week (raining with high winds (presently) and forecast the next couple of Days here in Tennessee)

These (K-18's ) are magnificient, and much, much nicer than advertised-You did "one Hell of a Job" on these Nathan

These are in essence a DES (Double edged Sword) The Spine is sharpened almost the entire length of the spine:thumbsup::D

Thanks to Nathan, Dr. Dan, NinJo, Mark and Bo for producing an Outstanding Sword, and IMO the nicest CPK I have ordered or owned:thumbsup:

Top to Bottom

K-18 with OD TeroTuf

jEy1sw0.jpg

rTLN54L.jpg
Tommy, those are beautiful!

Top to Bottom

K-18 with OD TeroTuf

jEy1sw0.jpg

rTLN54L.jpg
WOW!!
They are all great but I really like the green one!
Awesome job CPK!
And nice choices TommyGun56 TommyGun56 !

Top to Bottom

K-18 with OD TeroTuf

jEy1sw0.jpg

rTLN54L.jpg
where is the option given for other colors? Its not on the preorder post

Top to Bottom

K-18 with OD TeroTuf

jEy1sw0.jpg

rTLN54L.jpg

Someday, maybe in 1000 years, they will make a movie (or whatever they make in the future). The story will go like this:

Two legendary swords are discovered, and a third one will be rumored. It has to be found because whoever posseses the three swords will have all the power in the world to conquer any army. There is some dark, sinister warrior overlord who is seeking out the third sword so he can rule the world. It's a real good versus evil kind of thing and the fate of the next 1000 years is at stake. The bad guy will stop at nothing to possess the swords. The good guy will risk everything to save them.

Maybe it's a Lara Croft kind of thing. Yeah, maybe they'll make the hero hot.

Anyway, that green handled sword will be the one they are seeking out. It's the truely legendary one, only rumored to exist.

Edit: Lara will have a pair of Boot Daggers as part of her load out.

Back