1st Friday Production Updates

Hi Ellie, does it mean those who just entered the pre-sale will get the 5.1 delivered before Christmas? Or does it apply to only those who had preordered?

Hi Ellie, does it mean those who just entered the pre-sale will get the 5.1 delivered before Christmas? Or does it apply to only those who had preordered?

That includes the presale. We have the materials here and are planning on some serious OT between now and Dec 22nd-ish. I'm not sure about international orders because delivery times can vary a lot, but we will do our best!

Maybe I missed it elsewhere, but are you going to shot show?

If you think you'll only be able to get out maybe just one 4.7 before Christmas, I can email my order number to you :D:D:D

That includes the presale. We have the materials here and are planning on some serious OT between now and Dec 22nd-ish. I'm not sure about international orders because delivery times can vary a lot, but we will do our best!

No rush Ellie. I am mentally prepared to receive it in January. Asking only for info and so others on the pre-sale would know too. Thanks!

Still debating with my stupid brain/heart to see if I should order the GSO-12. Heart says hell YES! Brains says you spend too much on blades.

Still debating with my stupid brain/heart to see if I should order the GSO-12. Heart says hell YES! Brains says you spend too much on blades.

Our brains are known to err and make wrongful decisions. Never trust your brain. Follow where the heart leads you.

Ittttsssssssss fffrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiidddaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I ordered a GSO 12 yesterday.... All of a sudden time slowed down to a crawl and all I can think about is the 12... What do I do to pass time? I tapped into some of my bourbon stockpile but that just made me daydream even more. Lol. Tick....... Tock........ Tick....... Tock...... Oh the agony of having patience.

There's so much to like about this thread today!

4.7's!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah man! Glad to see someone else fired up about the 4.7!

I ordered a GSO 12 yesterday.... All of a sudden time slowed down to a crawl and all I can think about is the 12... What do I do to pass time? I tapped into some of my bourbon stockpile but that just made me daydream even more. Lol. Tick....... Tock........ Tick....... Tock...... Oh the agony of having patience.
Bourbon as a coping mechanism? I like your style! I wish I had any real advice for the wait. Just try to forget your order, not thinking about it is probably the best thing......

2.7 crawling towards us slowly!
The 2.7 has gotten overshadowed with a lot of other good stuff, but I'm looking forward to this little guy!

Do we know if the 12 is going to be run before or after the 3.5?
I can't tell based on the update.

Back