1st Friday Production Updates

I started to post about 'face' and 'palm' also having four letters, but was afraid that would move me to the back of the (hat) line. :D

Lol. Well, me and Standard probably deserve it, but I don't think Ellie would do that to the rest of us.

You know, if I could get a 4.7 or 5.1 in-hand I'd probably forget all about hats ;)

Probably like two minutes.

*hard knocks picks up new 4.7.... oh the sun in my eyes, I can't notice all the greatness. I need a S! Hat to shed some shade on things!*

Lol. Well, me and Standard probably deserve it, but I don't think Ellie would do that to the rest of us.

You know, if I could get a 4.7 or 5.1 in-hand I'd probably forget all about hats ;)

The saddest part of this is that Guy essentially got fired from the hat company for asking for a better product. They said they just weren't the right fit for what he was looking for. Unfortunately, we haven't found another option yet.

There will be some GSO-5.1 shipment confirmation emails heading out soon though! GSO-4.7s won't be far behind.

I bet they've had hats for months now. They're just hiding them

I wish!

*hard knocks picks up new 4.7.... oh the sun in my eyes, I can't notice all the greatness. I need a S! Hat to shed some shade on things!*

Hahaha!

See, it's all about our safety!!
Survive! hats save lives and fingers!

The saddest part of this is that Guy essentially got fired from the hat company for asking for a better product. They said they just weren't the right fit for what he was looking for. Unfortunately, we haven't found another option yet.

So the logical next step is for Guy to learn how to knit, right? If he doesn't know how to already. :) Then run a Starter to fund a knitting machine, and voila! Hats for everyone!

Haha that's awesome! Settling for second best isn't an option and I'm sure we all appreciate that.

Be happy they 'fired' y'all. A good company would have ask, You as a customer are not happy, what can we do to improve our product and make it better then satisfactory. The true sad part is most are not like this they just want to keep up with the trash that is shipped from over seas, which are what people are starting to get used to. Instead of quality made products created and built right here at home.

Back