2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi It´s no clear to me
shealth is included in $120 price if not price fot it?
Leather or kydex?
pics?

Great news, guys - the bushcraft blades are here!!!

I will update this list asap!

And then on Monday I will start grinding blades for heat-treat. I should be able to get them all done before I leave to go out of town Thursday.

340 blades drilled, profiles cleaned up, and bevels ground in 3 days?!?

No problemo...:D

:foot:

Seriously, though....I want these out to heat-treat as bad as you guys do!

After that, I'm looking at 3-4 weeks until they come back....and then I'll be right on them. :thumbup:

So, if you're near the top of the list, I think it's safe to expect delivery to start rolling out in 5-6 weeks....or, the middle of July.

Pics to follow on Monday!

(I just barely got these today and just had time to open up the boxes and lay everything out....there is a TON of steel here! :eek: )

Dan

Thanks for the update Dan - about 8 weeks past your original estimate - which is VERY good for 340 blades - considering one month of that time is in heat treat.

Good job man!

I will likely have a different address when you ship (we are on vacation in Michigan) so please PM me to get an address (I am #2 on the list) if you don't mind.

Good luck, wear a respirator - that will be a LOT of steel dust!

TF

Pics:

CPM 3V - what a stack!

WIP0608-01.jpg

CPM 154

WIP0608-03.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wish me luck, guys!

Dan

Dan,
I am # 34 on the list, I just sent you my deposit for this knife.
I never gave you the specs for my order, here they are.

3V, Green canvas micarta w/red liners, stainless corby bolts

Thanks Jason

Tally for today:

Drilled handle holes = all 340 blanks

Cleaned up profile = all 340 blanks

Scandi Grinds = 80 blanks

:eek: :eek: :eek:

(yes, I was a busy bee today...:D :p )

Just 260 more scandi grinds to go....and they'll be out the door to heat-treat!

:thumbup:

Dan

Dan,

You're bad ass! Thanks for the update. If possible could I change my specs from:

46.ursusrubrum = 3V, Ironwood, B = pd 65

to 46.ursusrubrum = 3V, green canvas, stainless = pd 65

Last edited:
Dan - what was the weight of the box/es of that steel?

That must represent a LOT of your fortune!

TF

They came in 3 boxes...:eek:

I've got over $10k wrapped up these already and they haven't even been heat-treated yet...:eek:

I am hoping to get these back from heat-treat in 3 weeks and start rocking on them!

Dan

Hi Dan,

I checked the list, and see that I am listed but it does not show my deposit of $65. It was paid Feb 23d. Hopefully, it is an oversight? :)

I'm number 141.

Hey Dan, a bit OT, but did you decide that brass hardware (bolts) were a "go" on the Bushmasters for those who requested them? I have brass down as my request...and if I snag one of these I would want it to match. So, can you confirm that I'm getting brass Corbys on my BM so I can order my 3V/Ironwood/Red liners/Brass bolt Bushcrafter?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back